Men using Fleshlights

My boyfriend has been looking at them for a while now and has said he would really like to try a Fleshlight. We have a longer distance relationship so it seems a good idea and we were texting about it last night. He said he wants to feel something around his penis more than his hand and be able to cum into something when he has his orgasm and also easier cleanup after.

Any thoughts on men using a Fleshlight? Ladies, how would you feel about your man using one?

7 Likes

Nothing wrong with someone using a fleshlight, is it any different to a person using a dildo? its just a sex toy.
Do you an issue with your boyfriend potentially using one?

3 Likes

They do feel great, certainly worth him buying one. And there’s nothing stopping you both having fun at long distance, either video call or phone call, it could spice things up a bit - maybe you could use a toy too and have some mutual fun!

4 Likes

They’re great, but not all equally designed.

Some of the multi use tenga (3D, sadly not sold here, or the flip case design sold here) either turn inside out for a very easy clean, or open up totally.

I have one of the Tenga 3D, it’s great. I’ve used it way more than its rated 20 or 50 use (cant remember) and still going strong. The easy clean up is such a bonus too.

3 Likes

Quite a nice experience to have and think he’d really enjoy it especially if you’ve got a long distance relationship :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I used a tenga on my hubby, I find masturbation to be to be very sexy. It was a bit awkward and we wound up finishing each other off piv, but I’m going to try it again with him :blush:

3 Likes

We have a Fleshlight girls one. It’s brilliant. It’s just a sex toy, so no need for anyone to feel bad about using it or jealous. It’s not like the real thing, but very nice in a different way. Worth having some corn starch to dust on before use, softens it up nicely.

3 Likes

Fleshlight Flight is a good one. My favorite stroker so far.

2 Likes

I have three now including the one my wife just bought for my birthday. They work really well for me.

The only condition is that they should be transparent so that she can watch what’s happening.

3 Likes

We have two, one for a fucking-machine, one manual; and honestly, the OH loves watching me use them. It often gets her very hot and bothered.

It’s honestly no different to women using a toy for us, so we completely endorse them. She uses it on me in 2/10 situations, but she loves to watch it.

2 Likes

Another happy Fleshlight fan here, definitely worth a try.

2 Likes

I’d love to watch my man use one.

4 Likes

I absolutely adore my fleshlights :heart_eyes:

1 Like

my wife bought me one as a gift , at first I wasn’t sure about it but once I tried it it felt amazing and my wife loves to watch and help

6 Likes

I have one of the Tenga brand male masturbators, and it feels very nice. It’s very nondescript and the entry point doesn’t look like any human anatomy, but the interior is fantastic with some lube. It’s not the same as an actual vagina, of course, but it’s also a much better, more intense sensation than just my hand.

As far as clean up goes, the version I have splits open so it’s very easy to clean, but then the air drying part is always a bit awkward as you’ll need somewhere that is preferably discrete for it to do just that.

3 Likes

I’ve got one of the tenga air techs, it doesn’t look like a vagina or bum but it feels great to be honest I’ve had some fun with it on my own but also with the wife her using a dildo on her and me using the sleeve but then we just start playing with each other then lol. For clean up it’s just take the sleeve out and give it a good wash then let it dry ready for next time. My wife was a bit funny at first with it but I just said that you have toys why can’t I lol but to be honest I don’t a lot of time to my self so it hardly gets used.

1 Like

I’ve got two different versions of a blowmotion masturbator. One is a vibrating stroker and is open ended so I can volcanoe out of it onto shower wall or myself and it’s super easy to clean.

2nd one blowmotion suction vibrating masturbator is awesome. I wrote a review on it. A little bit more cleaning and airing drying time needed but well worth it.

My wife doesn’t mind at all.

4 Likes

We have had one for years. It’s held up really well, no complaints. It’s great for solo play time and the wife also enjoys using it with me. 10/10 would recommend getting one. The clean up can be a little time consuming given all the bits and pieces making up the unit… for this reason we also have a couple of sleeves, one has a small hole in one end (sort of like thisone, but not exact…https://www.lovehoney.ca/sex-toys/male-sex-toys/male-masturbators/p/lovehoney-heads-up-clear-textured-stroker-cup/a47212g84670.html) so it can still catch your cum without making a giant mess… This one is way easier to clean, but doesn’t feel as realistic.

2 Likes

I have 2 Fleshlights, one of them the transparent one, they really are great fun, the feel is very sensuous and realistic.

The transparent one is fun, you can see yourself cum. I find immersing the soft ‘inner’ in warm water for a few minutes before using makes even feel lively and warm as you slip in for the first time.

Not everyones ‘cup of tea’ perhaps, but a kinky twist to this enables a ‘creampie’ clean up, if you are so inclined to do so.

Of late, I have used it less, as have been exploring more ‘bum fun’ type play…. got me thinking though, I might just get it out.

R xx

3 Likes

I got my OH a fleshlight for his trips away and so we could still have mutual session even if there are over video chat
He enjoys his, I have also used it on him
Plus it’s a great alternative to a hand his or yours

3 Likes