Men using Fleshlights

@sammy-jo

A fleshlight is a fantastic toy, your boyfriend will love it! Its is perfectly suited to a long distance relationship.

We find it can be exciting to share in the experience of browsing the Lovehoney site and selecting the toy together. You can share the experience with him using it by watching in person or over the phone or video. Equally if you prefer to leave him to get on with it alone, you can be safe in the knowledge he is being fully self satisfied.

3 Likes

I wouldnā€™t have an issue if my partner used a fleshlight or any other toy. It would be really sexy to watch him or to get a video :smiling_imp:

5 Likes

As for myself my Fleshlight is not my favorite toy . I much prefer a clear stroker . Much more compact and cleanup much easier along with cheaper .

1 Like

I recently bought one of these and have just added a very positive review for it.
Itā€™s a great toy, much cheaper than the Fleshlight range so a great place to start.

3 Likes

My original FL was great, the newer one I have didnā€™t impress me. As many have said here, FL are only part of a wide array of options. Some of the strokers I have used and tested have been better and cheaper than a FL and nearly all of them have been easier to clean up.

1 Like

I have one, and they are great, and could certainly be used as part of a couples video call etc!

Why not use a cloning kit for him, or a similar toy, and then you could both have a toy that could be used as part of a shared experience?

The only thing I would say is you need to keep on top of the cleaning / care regime. They are not that easy to keep clean, you need to make sure they are rinsed thoroughly after use, and use a sex toy cleaner, and the dedicated powder to keep the internals supple and soft.

1 Like

Hubbie now has one. Wasnā€™t particularly keen on the idea orginally, but itā€™s just something different, like a vibrator and nothing to be worried about

5 Likes

Fleshlight are brilliant, I have one love it. It is not like the real thing but it feels absolutely incredible.
Also really fun for couples play, my wife also loves using it on me, she does what she want and it is so intense.

3 Likes

Mine loves his and says he rarely uses his hand now as cumming in his Fleshlight feels much better. We still live separately with parents so for us having a toy or two each is very useful. I think he was a little embarrassed to be using it to start with but enjoys it now and I donā€™t see any issue with men using a toy like this versus women using a dildo or vibrator.

2 Likes

I have to admit i have never tried one ot iis something ive always liked the look of maybe a Christmas pressie to myself :grin:

2 Likes

Hubby has had one for a few years after I showed them to him and he said he would be interested to try one. It gets regular use and he started to take it with him if he is travelling for work for a few days or more.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve got a selection of about 6 different fleshlights, the first one I bought was actually so we could continue our play when my wife was out of action (monthly). She loves using them on me, but i definitely use them a lot more solo. The amazing thing about them is that there are so many different variations, and you can actually feel the difference between them! The other great thing is being able to cum in them without a condom, which we havenā€™t been able to do together for a while because we really donā€™t want to have more kids lol, so the fleshlight is a nice option to give a similar sensation.

I would definitely not travel without one now, using it daily is almost part of my routine.

If you are in a long distance relationship, it would be worthwhile, and like others have said, it would be a really nice way to connect and play with each other and might feel more interactive than just doing things by hand! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I donā€™t have a problem with it, everyone should be able to have lots of toys :wink:

Personally at this point in our journey Iā€™m a bit meh about realistic looking dildos, and therefore the vulva looking fleshlights but thatā€™s about it. If the OH really wanted either I wouldnā€™t stop him, and Iā€™d probably learn to love it but as it is he is of the same opinion so we donā€™t have any issues :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yep, im on my second oneā€‹:blush:

2 Likes

Iā€™ve had the ā€œStamina Training Unitā€ for years and it never fails to completely drain my balls. When I first got it, my wife was anxious to try it on me. I love to make love to my wife and make her cum like crazy. Usually that means I really donā€™t get what I need, but thatā€™s okay. When I fuck my Fleshlight, Iā€™m only concerned about my satisfaction. Typically, it always delivers. It will drain me dry. I think itā€™s just part of being human. When making love, nothing beats making sure your wife is totally satisfied no matter what. I donā€™t even care if I get off or not, as long as she cums her brains out. After that, Fleshlight always delivers, my nuts are empty. Itā€™s a win win in my book. Fuck the Fleshlight. Youā€™ll love it. But make sure you keep your wife satisfied. :blush:

3 Likes

Love mine! The wife loves to watch!

3 Likes

Iā€™ve been looking at the and reading the replies and think I am going to get my boyfriend the Stamina Training Unit one as a Christmas present. I will just have to make sure I donā€™t get it mixed up and give it to him to open in front of the family :rofl:

4 Likes

@sammy-jo, the BF is gonna love it! Great gift! :metal:t2:

1 Like

I love to use fleshlights on my sub or when i party with a devote guy. It looks hot and i love to watch it when a guy is using a fleshlight

3 Likes

Me and my partner use mine together, so sheā€™s fine with it. Obviously I also use it for solo use.

Just a heads up for him, the clean up is harder if you cum in the toy.

1 Like