Men using Fleshlights

Excellent point @D_and_M, I can second that. Good advice.

1 Like

Fleshlights are perfect, i used them on my sub and if a guy up all night ( party guy)
It is amazing, feels great, easy to clean and just fun

2 Likes

Cleaning and drying can be a pain , but worth it.

Wash out and leave by open window (if you can) depending on environment/children.

They come with silky feel / powder and to get that back you have to renew with the powder after they are dry.

You can buy the below :point_down: or you can just buy a couple pound :dollar: pack of corn flower :corn: and use old talcum powder bottle it is exactly the same and recommended on many forums / search :flashlight: etc.

A lot cheaper then the renew powder and we have used for many years now and is great :+1:

Enjoy :blush:

1 Like

My hubby loves his fleshlight! I wasnā€™t so sure about them to start with but it is a great toy for a man and I love to see him use it on himself. I also like it as cleanup is much easier than him squirting everywhere and using towels or whatever to clean up his cum.

6 Likes

My bf has one and he uses it alone. We also use it together sometimes which he loves. No different to me using a dildo or vibrator.

3 Likes

The Flashlights are great and other products that are similar Tenga and Lovehoney ones too. Have a good look at the different kinds as some have different feel to simulate Bj mouth opening, or anal or vaginal openings. What ever you get they do feel good I have a few myself. Youā€™ll need some good water based lube to use with it and optional if you wear a condom it saves a little on the clean up but you get slightly less of the stimulation.

Hope thatā€™s helped good luck

2 Likes

Weā€™ve got a number of menā€™s toys here, including a very expensive one and my hubby just canā€™t bond with them at all. Heā€™s hoping to find something he likes at some point but weā€™ve tried alsorts !

1 Like

My OH loves his fleshlight, although Iā€™m thinking of getting him a more realistic pocket pussy type
From what I have read there have a more realistic feeling when using it
I enjoy watching him and helping him
Plus I have a realistic dildo to masturbate with so he should have a realistic vagina

6 Likes

Hi Sammy, just ordered my first one, so any more feedback on use, advice etc would be fantastic, looking forward to it arriving!:grin:

1 Like

Hi, what types have you got?

1 Like

We do not have a fleshlight as yet but we are definitely thinking of adding one to our collection. We share all of our toys whether it be playing together, alone or making videos for each other.
I would certainly like to see and share the use with him, just a shame I canā€™t use it on myself :rofl:

2 Likes

Ha no but Iā€™m sure you will love using it on him :grin:

1 Like

You are so right about that, I will enjoy using it on him, with him, videos of him and if possible drinking from it. Both of us hopefully :thinking:

1 Like

Do you have any tips when using it on him? Positions, rhythm etc?

1 Like

@gallen1601

If Iā€™m using it on him, heā€™s normally giving me oral while sitting on his face and I jerk him off with his fleshlight or just jerk him off while his laying on his back
He mainly uses it to masturbate while we habe video chat while heā€™s away on business

3 Likes

I bought my husband the darcey thrust pro ultra. Looks very realistic. He loves the feel of it. Iā€™m not sure if heā€™s ever used it while Iā€™ve not been here but I use it on him. I find it quite a turn on listening to him letting out moans and groans while being fucked by another pussy. He likes the fact it turns me on and watches me masturbate and talk dirty while heā€™s deep in her, often leading to him exploding in her. Takes a little time to dry once cleaned though

7 Likes

@gallen1601 @Hornywife1 So I did get him the STU model as a Christmas present! He was definitely surprised by me getting him one but said he had seen them and would give it a try. He says he has used it a few times already since Christmas Day so I think it has been a successful gift. I will definitely be keeping a watch and interested to see how much he uses it.

4 Likes

Hope he enjoys it, I have another one arriving Wednesday :grin:, like the Thruster pro, very stimulating

2 Likes

Wow, sounds amazing x

1 Like

Is it a tight fit that one, Iā€™m 8" and wonder if it is wide enough for me, it looks a bargain at the price?

1 Like