Men wearing bras

Just curious, but does your wife know about the Dominatrix? I know several that have that kind of relationship and think it’s great for those that can have it work.

1 Like

One of the things that convinced my wife about having a lingerie wearing husband being a great idea was the constant state of arousal i was in and always being ready for sex.

1 Like

I love wearing bra’s too.The feel of the straps on my shoulders.The sensual feeling of lace teasing my nipples.The sheer look of beauty of some of them (I have about 30 bra’s now).The feeling of my wife sliding her hand inside to get a feel and tease me further.Obviously it can be hit and miss due to cup sizing etc but when places such as LHoney have a sale you can take a punt.Carrying a bit of excess weight i do have man boobs which over the last three years due to various ways i have actually developed into a very attractive pair of smallish but feminine looking boobs which make wearing a bra even more pleasurable.My wife tells me if they grow much more a bra will soon be a necessity rather than a choice which is fine by me.

2 Likes

It’s fun , I’ve got zero wish to have my own but they do make the underwear and outfits I own look ever better. I bought the b cups first then thought nah I went bigger :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Guess if the guy has the man titties for it then it could be quite helpful to wear one :sweat_smile:

Don’t need man titties to have fun with it. Fun and helpful two different issues. Easy…measure the chest below the nipples, then measure straight across. Take the size difference and look up cup size. Put your dimensions, like 42A, into google and away you go. A “belly bra” would be more helpful to be honest. C’mon! Hold me up and pack me in. A typical bra is just for entertainment on a guy.

1 Like

@be3169
She is aware I use a dominatrix and has visited in the past

I like to be heavily dominated- I dress like a sissy and I get spanked caned and whipped as well as my balls and cock punched and pissed on and slapped

My wife is keen to do this to me but she is scared of hurting me - but I want to be in pain (to a degree) and I’m teaching her that I’m into brutality and it’s what I want and deserve

It’s not everyone’s bag but I hope within a year or two she can remove her love for me and really dominate me

1 Like

@be3169 and @spanking_for_fun
My husband is into hardcore spanking and pain and it’s difficult to do this as a loving wife - as in the past I spanked him until his bum went red - but now I always get him to wear full back knickers as I then cannot see the severity of spanking and I find this easier for me

I understand men like being dominated and I’m happy to do whatever my man wants and as time goes on I find it a turn on for me spanking him and using the cane on him - I also spank his cock (not punch his balls) and piss on him when he wants

As long as you are safe then it’s all good

2 Likes

Weird

Just be careful with that. A cane is the most intense for spanking type play and with full back knickers you can not see what condition the skin is in. A cane can produce huge welts and also break the skin.

No, not really. Explore a little more rather than judge others. There is a lot to be said about sharing ideas and experiences even if something isn’t your thing.

1 Like

spanking_for_funAppreciate the honest reply albeit we are now way off topic.

Hey @spanking_for_fun it’s a real pity that your OH might enjoy dominating you but is frightened of hurting you:

Quote from your post:

My wife is keen to do this to me but she is scared of hurting me - but I want to be in pain (to a degree) and I’m teaching her that I’m into brutality and it’s what I want and deserve.

This isn’t my thing (yet​:thinking:) but I did read an online book recently that might be of help to you both? It certainly helped me with my issue of wanting to wear women’s underwear and understanding the many different kinks that can be enjoyed:

http://brassiered.com/main.html

It’s written by a female dominatrix and author of many books on this subject and seemed to have some good advice about getting the man in their life into women’s underwear and what to do with him once in lingerie etc

I suggest it to you both to read as it might help your OH understand how to go about exploring dominatrix with you in a safe environment :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

Good luck :four_leaf_clover:
:sunglasses:

1 Like

Bookmarked. Love the reference Mid-50s_kiwi. Thank you. Always looking for new info.

Hey @batjamboree @Pogo69 I haven’t tried out wearing a bra so not sure if it would be my thing? However I’ve just taken a look at the recommended plunge bra via the link and would definitely try out the red bra & knicker set if I could as I simply love red for underwear.

In fact this reminds me that my OH use to have some red lingerie sets :bikini: I wonder if she still has them​:thinking: hmmm maybe she has :heart_eyes:

An update of my findings and bra wearing experience: Men wearing bras - #42 by Mid-50s_kiwi

:sunglasses:

2 Likes

If you are going to try a bra be sure to get the correct cup size. I can attest that it feels funny and kind of pointless to have a big baggie bra cup and it doesn’t give you the same feel that you are likely after. Also a different feel between lace and satin.

Measure under the boobs, then straight across the boobs. Take the difference and go look up cup size.

2 Likes

@be3169
I appreciate your comment but i always keep him safe and only spank with safety in mind

I use a few paddles when spanking and don’t use the cane much as you are correct and I do check his bottom from time to time

During a heavy spank I get him to put on his wet look knickers during play - these allow him to continue the spanking but the material is quite thick compared to nylon but also gives a really good sound when spanked and he loves this :paddle:

1 Like

Haha! A belly bra aye? :grin:

@Mid-50s_kiwi
That’s a great link

For me the sex I enjoy is where I’m spanked hard and without mercy (we follow safety rules) while dressed in lingerie but also to be humiliated- this is verbal put downs or being pissed on or forced to drink her urine

My wife is excellent but finds the humiliation aspect difficult although she has given me golden showers in the past and has a great spanking arm and recently started face sitting on me

3 Likes

You know what you’re doing and its great that you’ve worked out how to spank safely :paddle:

It might help other people think a bit more about action and reaction, and how to change things up if the reaction isn’t what you hoped for.

2 Likes

@spanking_for_fun
I appreciate your honesty but still would suggest you speak to your wife as it’s not easy to carry out spanking and humiliation to the one you love - however you can learn to realise it’s for your pleasure and not done in anger

I would be happy if she wanted to communicate with me via this site using your name - I can assure her she can become your own personal merciless dominatrix and no doubt save you money

All things you pay for are things I do to my husband (including making him drink my piss) and humiliation and we then return to a normal husband and wife after :stockings: :paddle:

3 Likes