Men wearing sexy lingerie?

I love wearing sexy mens underwear the more silky and feminine the better. It makes me feel sexy. Do women think this is weird or is this OK?

A lot of my clients do request this, doesnt really do anything for me, but if it gets them off im happy to comply...

Dunno why I like it just seem natural. A woman at work said I would suit sexy lingerie n had a go n loved it. Thought the comment was a little odd to start though!

I don't think it's weird although it wouldn't turn me on if my husband did it, but if you enjoy it then go for it :-)

It's not weird at all! Loads of people do it (:

My wife is a little unsure but I made I obvious to her very early on in the relationship. Should I stop doing it if it makes me more confident. Surley me being confident will give her a better experience.

ShannonMarlene wrote:

It's not weird at all! Loads of people do it (:

thanks

Have you done an archive search? This is a very popular question. Have a look and you'll see how many men are doing this.

After a long and fitfully active sex and crossdressing life I have to say that there's a large section of the female populace who wouldn't have it at any price - which is OK if they join up with the large section of the male populace who also aren't interested at any price.

As for the others, many of them quite like it but seem to be more comfortable when it's in an 'explainable situation' like a fancy-dress party. I've had some magnificent sessions in drag after a party that I haven't been able to replicate at other times.

There's a hard core of both sexes that embrace it fully for various reasons. Hopefully this is a growing number.

Now that being gay is completely above board and we all know gay men and women, it's possible more women will come to realise that wearing frillies is nothing to do with being gay and it's OK to like it. Possibly men might then be able to get better guidance on what looks best on them. It's a lot easier to get the right sizes nowadays and there's a whole lot of difference between a man squeezed into a trashy basque and a man wearing properly fitting lingerie, especially if he goes the whole mile and removes body hair.

Perhaps some of you ladies would let me know if I'm completely wrong or whether that's a reasonable assessment.

Having a partner that supports you though is half the battle...I now know about and support my Husband in his cross dressing although I still have to go out with him as Fiona ...Its usually just for play but he has been doing it for years and looks better than me in some things... he certainly has better legs than me !... but its good fun and doesn't take anything away from our loveing relationship...infact it has sparked things up now and again...and of course with the help of LH...

Sorry it does Nothing for me at all.

I once bought my hubby some satin boxers i loved them he hated them!

Thanks all. Some very good advice.

I do like a man in some sexy lacy or satin undies and stockings, very nice

I think it really depends on the type of guy, their body shape, and how they carry themselves.

Some men manage to look incredibly sexy in the most simple underwear you can imagine, with a basic cut and almost no colour, others really suit something elaborate which accentuates their key assets, and I've even seen a lacy pair of men's boxers that Lovehoney used to sell which looked really good on the model in question.

With men's underwear especially, what's sexy isn't universal, what's sexy is what looks good on a specific individual, it's about finding your own style and working it as well as you can.

I think its strange that its even considered wierd among many. I just think this is due to clash of gender types and I also think that most of it is down to both genders simply not being comfortable with the idea. Most associate wearing sexy clothing with womens lingerie etc but you dont have to wear that stuff to feel sexy. Granted that there is so much more choice out there for women though I can see why many simply end up going for underwear designed for women.

MrTsex wrote:

My wife is a little unsure but I made I obvious to her very early on in the relationship. Should I stop doing it if it makes me more confident. Surley me being confident will give her a better experience.

Don't know about that. Some of us need the intimacy of nakedness and skin on skin contact as much as others need to dress a certain way. Partially-clothed sex is fun but for me there has to be 'more than that' at some point. maybe not on that day but before too long. I'm bi and this is as true for me with women partners as it is with men. For me, the sexual use of clothing can be part of the journey. For some CDs it seems to become the journey, the destination and all stops in between.

What are her needs and wants?

Did you dress in bed before you were married? If you told her but never did then wanting to now is a change, maybe not for you, but for her and for your sexual interaction.

As far as confidence goes, in my experience with women, using clothing to increase confidence works best when it's short term or every now and then. If she comes to rely on it, she hasn't really gained confidence or belief in how beautiful and sexy she is.

In what ways do you think this will increase your confidence?

MrPink wrote:

After a long and fitfully active sex and crossdressing life I have to say that there's a large section of the female populace who wouldn't have it at any price - which is OK if they join up with the large section of the male populace who also aren't interested at any price.

As for the others, many of them quite like it but seem to be more comfortable when it's in an 'explainable situation' like a fancy-dress party. I've had some magnificent sessions in drag after a party that I haven't been able to replicate at other times.

There's a hard core of both sexes that embrace it fully for various reasons. Hopefully this is a growing number.

Now that being gay is completely above board and we all know gay men and women, it's possible more women will come to realise that wearing frillies is nothing to do with being gay and it's OK to like it. Possibly men might then be able to get better guidance on what looks best on them. It's a lot easier to get the right sizes nowadays and there's a whole lot of difference between a man squeezed into a trashy basque and a man wearing properly fitting lingerie, especially if he goes the whole mile and removes body hair.

Perhaps some of you ladies would let me know if I'm completely wrong or whether that's a reasonable assessment.

MrPink wrote:

Hmm this reminds me of a male mate who shaved his legs to finish of his drag look for a dressup party...
He did it while quite drunk, and ended up taking a huge chunk off his leg!
We ended up taking him to a&e as he did such a bloody job of it!
Gov health warning

If you wish to x dress, do NOT shave your legs while drunk!!