Men wearing thongs

Does anyones boyfriend or husband wear mens thongs regularly as underwear? I didnt think I really liked them and they werent my thing but my new boyfriend has some and says hes been wearing them for a few years. I actually quite like them now and it seems a bit naughty. I had a look on the net and there seems to be loads available so I'm guessing more men must be wearing them but not saying too much about it!

2 Likes

i have a few and wear them occasionally.

do love the 1st with the buckles and zip. very sexy. gotta be careful with the zip though!

I dont really wear them as regularly underwear i wear them alot but i like to wear them to feel a bit different sexy etc..If i wore them like everyday underwear it wouldn't give me much of a thrill.

i wear boxers everyday

but gf do like me to wear when we in the mood, ive got pvc/mesh/ all sorts

she picks what she wants me to wear for fun

Generally ware boxers but I have a few pairs, my OH likes them and nice to wear something sometimes that shoes a bit more

I like my other halves wearing mine hehe :D

I have done that and it can be rather nice ;)

My partner does wear them from time to time... my favourite one is one that is made of leather

I mainly wear thongs and have done since I was 14.

Horny Glass Lover wrote:

I like my other halves wearing mine hehe :D

y cant i find some one like that lol xx

1 Like

Lol Doc' It's not every day I find men like that... but I do seem to attract more experimental men :)

i have always wanted to try in not found any1 :(

1 Like

Awww hope you do, i've had partners who have sent me a text at work teasing me, asking if i noticed any missing underware that day. They went to work in them lol. It's a nice little 'quirk' keeping things more exciting. :) And vice-versa... I like wearing mens boxers, shirts etc.. :)

I wear boxers...

but i bought "Classified Mr Moo Pouch" from here for some funny minutes to girlfriend. It was the first time when i use thong

funny and strange feeling

(sorry, my English is not good)

Horny Glass Lover wrote:

Awww hope you do, i've had partners who have sent me a text at work teasing me, asking if i noticed any missing underware that day. They went to work in them lol. It's a nice little 'quirk' keeping things more exciting. :) And vice-versa... I like wearing mens boxers, shirts etc.. :)

see that sounds awsome.. i hope i find some1 2 xx

Well after my cheating scummy ex and a yucky break up today... I have a feeling I'll be single and looking for a while lol

yep know how u feel xx

Hugs babe xx

back at u x x there r not alot ov ladies around that like to see a man in there undies xx

I love it and i'm always happy to share what ever part of my wardrobe with someone i'm with. I love men in stockings too. But most of all my panties and thongs :)

1 Like