Men wearing thongs

thats well hot ur awsome lol

x x x

I don't know about awesome, but I know what I like and I don't mind sharing my clothes lol. xx

i would love to try a full outfit stockins thong and a basque xx

Now that is awesome lol. I love the feel of all those different textures and materials whilst being naughty with a partner too. xx

lol how do u meet people and tell them that i have been off the dateing 4 a while just getting back in since the split xx

If it is someone you are just getting to know... just play it casual. I take 'dating breaks' and just say I was taking time out for myself. When I get to know someone better then i'll tell them about things. But mostly I keep things light, after all that is the bit where it's supposed to be fun and a chance to enjoy each others company :)

i will try if i find some1 :(lol xx

awww good luck, i'm sure there is someone that will accept you're wishes and kinky wants xx

i would like some1 to take me shopping and help me get dressed in what i brought xx

That would be nice and it's great fun

i det it is xx

u up 4 shopping xx lol (joke)

lol xx

i need 2 do some shopping after this x x lol

lol well have fun, let me know how it goes :) xx

As a 'larger' man I don't wear thongs. But seeing (some) guys wearing thongs is irresistable to me.

I remember crafting my own at a much younger age to see how it looked, but it wasn't any good. Although I personally think my ass is pretty good :)

x

sweet streak retro burlesque basque g-string and ruffle skirt set

what do ppl think ov it xx

x

DOC... sounds awesome, I love retro and vintage clothing :) Yummy.. thank you, kind words go along way to helping right now :) xxxxx

just need some1 to help me in to it lol xxx:)

dreamgirl plus size stretch lace crotcless knickers with ruffles

im thinking a must

xx