Men wearing thongs

Sounds yum!

i think they will be xx

I love wearing thongs and have done since I first tried them on at the age of 12 although I tend to only wear them in the bedroom. If I had the house to myself then I might be tempted to wear them in the house but I wouldent dare wear them outside the house as I think I would be paranoid all the time lol.I have the butt for it but not the large upper body strength body type normally seen as the male physique socially acceptable to wear mens thongs.

I have worn thongs continuously since my teens (about 20 years). My girlfriend wears thongs most of the time too.

We use the theory if they are going to collect up there anyway, might as well be made for the purpose!

I just find them really comfortable, and I hate boxers with a passion!

I have worn thongs since i was about 20 to me they are more comfy than pants put going for a night out its always crutchless or nothing

I enjoy wearing a thong, I brought mine from here at LH, they are fantastic & I feel very sexy in them, although I haven't worn them while out & about, mainly for the bedroom for the oh, when this summer arrives though, I'll be wearing them for sure. (maybe even my crotchless ones while on a night out with the oh.

I tried a thong at about 12. Now years later I wear them most of the time. I just feel comfortable with them, have been caught by my mother when I was younger and she was rather narrow minded about it and I stopped for ages until about 15/16 when I got into a proper relationship and I started wearing them most of time after tell my OH I like to try some and then it exploded from there.

I love different materials and that. The best part though it shopping for them and then going home to try them on.

Thongs are just as sexy for us men to wear,Makes me feel sexy when i wear them.

1 Like

Might get the OH to try one, will look on here for a sexy thong for him. Any reccomendations??

For comfort the Coco is nice, find it was a good fit http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20246 . You dont want to scare him off with discomfort

I have some male thongs but i wear them in the bedroom only, now womens thongs are a diffrent story made of softer meterial and a lot more plesserible to wear have worn them all day

Womens thongs are very nice to wear all day, I wear them on mostly a daily basis. Tomorrow is my union jack ones which are mesh type material but very nice to wear and the fact of the union jack is great

edited by mod - link removed I love to see there reaction

My boyfriend is 19 and started wearing thongs last year and really likes them now. He had said a few times that he didnā€™t like wearing bigger shorts type underwear, that were really all he had, and I suggested that maybe he should try a thong and he may find one comfortable.

We both still live at home with parents and he has to make sure he does his own washing now so his thongs arenā€™t discovered :smile:

2 Likes

I have loved g strings etc since I was young. I feel sexy and turned on.
Mostly weekend and fun times.

I love thongs and strings. Especially in the summer. Ive got a good curvaceous bum and it shapes it so well. Although i need the next size up when i buy again. Put on a few pounds since :woozy_face:

Hi, I wish I discovered thongs at a younger age
Have you asked him if he would like to wear yours?
Or try for a bit of fun

Not. Chance butā€¦ occasionally I enjoy my wifeā€™s thongsā€¦ go figure

1 Like

Hi, no I donā€™t think he would be into that and Iā€™m not either. All his thongs are men specific ones.

3 Likes

Could always suggest a open show then a vote :joy: a thong battle