Men who like wearing lingerie - I wanna hear from you!

French knickers mostly, love lacey and delicate. But then wetlook and latex too!!

Good Morning Brenna,

(Me - undergraduate in business, submissive to a female dominant who enjoys feminization)

I think seeing the images of traditional ā€œmenā€ (models) in lingerie is not the right strategy. The reason us men enjoy it is because we want to feel feminine, sexy, erotic so seeing a man with a 6 pack & muscles in a bra & panties would contradict the role. As silly as it sounds you may want images of a ā€œmanā€ in the full look, make up, wig, heels, the full experience no trace of masculinity or possibly no pictureā€™s itā€™s hard to say.

You should have a dedicated area, with a guide / blog post. Sizing is 1 of the most important aspects. Sorry girls but us men can be completely clueless with sizes & it can take a bit of searching to fully understand things like how sizing braā€™s work taking own measurements etc.

From personal experience the most important thing is the feel of materials, our guys clothes feel normal but we absolutely love the feel of a soft feminine feel!

8 Likes

Thanks Alicia4Ever, Iā€™ve looked at those before but always assumed theyā€™d be a more female fit.

I love the look and feel of lingerie that is designed for women. It is softer, lighter and generally more appealing than the plain dull stuff that men get. I do not like the lacy underwear that is specifically designed with men in mind with additional pouched areas at the front. It needs to be genuine women underwear. That said it does need to have a bit of space as there is nothing worse that a paid of knickers that dont hold the goods in place.

3 Likes

Iā€™d definitely like to see more mens underwear with silky materials.
I have a pair of the Male power Satin thongs ( https://www.lovehoney.com.au/product.cfm?p=27416) and love them. Have been waiting months for these ( https://www.lovehoney.com.au/product.cfm?p=31812 ) to come back into stock in my size, and see an addition to the range in the Male power tight wet look boxers (https://www.lovehoney.com.au/product.cfm?p=27411) so, will be ordering them at some point. Definitely interested in silky with a mix of lace ( but not lace that feels like chicken wire :laughing: ). It would have to fit right, so a little bit of a pouch so that there are no forced gaps not quite keeping bits containedā€¦ for want of some better way of putting itā€¦ lol

I agree with Alron . If I could figure out fitting I would be more likely to buy some more feminine tops in particular . Also agree with modeling with men might kind of disrupt the fantasy . Personally I love the feel of a silky top across my nipples . I have such a selection of G strings and cock socks that about the only womenā€™s panties that are my go to , is crotchless that are snug enough to act as kind of a cock/ball ring . And I love me some lace for looks .

I agree with others I love wearing female lingerie but dont want to see it modelled by men, the attraction is the female sexy look. For us men buying sizes are the problem, so advice and guidance on that would be awesome. Some panties hold what we have well and an indicator on that would be great, having said that I do like to feel myself falling out of sexy panties too.

Bra sizes and clothing sizing for a fit for men would be so good and maybe add various size breast forms to your range to help fill them?

3 Likes

I agree. The real thrill is in choosing and wearing lingerie thatā€™s designed for women but fits the male form rather than male underwear thatā€™s made to look like womenā€™s if all that makes sense!

2 Likes

I do like wearing womenā€™s underwear, the designs are a lot better than menā€™s. I do prefer the satin and lace type of panties, any style.

And yes, Iā€™d be happy to see photos of men in female underwear.

3 Likes

@Lovehoney_Brenna ā€¦ and what are the thoughts on guycentric reviews of female lingerie? Normally I post gender neutral reviews of the stockings and stuff I buy, but I did post a male orientated review of the Flirty knickers. I see from the photo gallery that several female forum members own these, and from the other reviews that @Ian_Chimp at least has bought for a female partner.
There is also a ā€˜snapā€™ of me showing off my pair on the uploaded pictures thread. Is this likely to encourage more purchases by or for men, or is it more likely to cool any ā€˜flirtyā€™ association from these sexy lacies for the women or their partners?
I would be interested in feedback so I know how to pitch future reviews as I obviously want to encourage rather than discourage the audience into purchase from Lovehoneyā€™s terrific lingerie range

Iā€™d say if youā€™re a man wearing them then mention it for accuracy. :+1: All reviews are useful, and the more accurate the better.

1 Like

I was hoping you wouldnā€™t be horrified if you saw the review or photo :grin:

I have been known to wear a pair myself. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

@Melody1

Horrified???

NEVER

:heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Well thereā€™s a reason they call them boy shorts, cause boy does my butt look good in them!

4 Likes

@Lovehoney_Brenna

Having a dedicated lingerie section for men would help.

Iā€™m into bodystockings, stockings and basques. Leg length is often an issue so longer lengths would be appreciated.

No problem with images of lingerie being modelled on men.

I think the key thing for me is the shaping of the garment to suit the male form. Eg room for the genitals and also reflecting the different hip/waist ratio.

Seeing how it looks on a male model would be interesting as a guide to how it looks.

1 Like

Great to see this being considered, I donā€™t wear female lingerie myself but it would be great to see a wider range of male lingerie especially some more elaborate full body styles rather than just pants. Cant wait to see more

Plenty of male lingerie in the sale right now :+1:

2 Likes

Hi Brenna

Have you decided to make any changes to the site after all the feedback? Still desperate for advice in sizes for the male figure with female lingerie.

1 Like