Men who like wearing lingerie - I wanna hear from you!

@huk1976
What size are you in male? I’m 29-30 waist , 34ish hips - For lingerie, I take size 6 where available, otherwise 8. (size 10 in a skirt or short shorts). The basque in my latest photo was 6-8. If you’re question is how you will fit around the front, this is more based on the cut and style than size. Don’t size up if you think you are massive - it will just all fall out.
As the ladies on here will probably agree women’s clothes sizing is notoriously unpredictable and variable between brands. Best bet is find some sale stuff you like the look of and buy a couple of pairs of adjacent size. Chances are you will get wear out of both but one may fit better.

4 Likes

Hi Melody

I am a 34 waist, in panties I normally go for a 12 or 14. I would love a basque or bodysuit but really not sure on size as I have quite a wide chest. Perhaps going down the sale route is the best plan, I do love to shop!

4 Likes

Hi,

As others have said I wouldn’t want to see it on a man. For me though its because I’m connecting with my softer side so I choose it based on how it looks on the model as well as the over all style of the garment.

I have bought 2 items from LH so far but my main struggle is how much of it is crotchless. I buy to wear under my man clothes mainly so everything swing free wouldn’t work.

5 Likes

I don’t know whether this is “just me” or strange but I’ve always thought the styles and fabrics of women’s knickers are a lot more exciting and comfy than men’s. I’m surprised no company has ever really marketed “women’s knickers for men” that are slightly redesigned so they can fit male genitalia into the front? It would basically be almost the same except a slightly wider and more accommodating bit of material on the front. This is one of the downsides to trying to wear knickers as a man because they aren’t supportive especially if you’re wearing them during the day or well endowed.

Is anyone else with me on this?? If it was possible to buy knickers for men I honestly think sales would be really high, but nobody seems to do it.

7 Likes

Couldn’t agree more @Shagger11. There are some about that fit the bill but sadly not many on here. I’ve found that those that do accommodate mens bits tend to be the popular high street women’s briefs which feel good and are usually more practical for everyday wear rather than sexy.
Even then you need a decent bit of stretch in the front, a wide gusset and elasticated legs.
Although I’m a committed thong wearer, I do like women’s full knickers as long as they have a bit of lace.
Over to you Lovehoney!

4 Likes

Just got into this, but I had some trouble finding thongs which wouldn’t make everything squash out this side. Although maybe I was looking in the wrong place? Would be great to see some specifically design for men which are still feminine and not overly expensive.

Also, I LOVE bodysuits. Would be amazing to see some of them on here!!

1 Like

The problem with a lot of things nowadays, and lingerie in general. Is that they all go with less cloth is better. Almost all thongs from the 80s and 90s had PLENTY of material to fit everything in place. Now a days, you have a triangle patch and a thin strip of fabric. There were some amazing things I bought about a decade ago from the Felina brand. They had some nice stretchy material up front that made for plenty of space to fit everything.

exits crotchety old person mode

3 Likes

My self and my better half @M.D.92 both enjoy wearing the LH line of female lingerie.
We don’t buy it for me but we both get kicks from her laying out stuff for her and I to wear. We don’t need to see what guys look like in it on your website.
It’s the side of it that’s not quite right and her knowing that I’m in it all day that’s the big turn on for when we both get home from work to greet one another.

2 Likes

On line searches will normally throw something back that fits what you are looking for.

We’ve talked about panties for Mr V during some of our Femdom play and we’ve never done it because we’ve never been able to find a pair for him.

Mainly because it’s not something usually advertised. It would certainly be good to see the images as we’d know that they were at least going to be the right size.

Threw some ‘Man Lace’ into my latest Lovehoney basket. Can’t imagine they’ll be as good as the real thing ie ‘Lady Lacies’ but I’ll update you when they arrive

… and see if I can strike this pose :blush:

4 Likes

Hell, they look good. I’m tempted… Wouldn’t hurt to get myself a little something for Xmas, now would it? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

they are in the sale and I think there’s still an extra 20% off at the till for the weekend

Have just checked - my size is sold out! :cry:

:frowning:

Very interested to hear your review!

2 Likes

I bought a pair of these (LHM Lace Thong for Men) a little while ago & really like them.
I reviewed them here :

1 Like

I also bought a pair of the ‘Male Power Scandal Lace Thong with Pinch Back’
which feel amazing.
I reviewed them also :

The only thing I’d add now (after around 8 or 9 wears) is that they seem to be losing their shape and stretching. I’m a bit disappointed now, as they feel amazing to wear when new.

3 Likes

I’m a transguy so I know this topic isn’t exactly directed at people like me. But I personally would love to see a more neutrally targeted range? For example non-gender specific terms. Or like being able to select different types of fit of one “design” that would accommodate a more traditionally male or female physique. I think also having a choice of different underwear types for lingerie would help as thongs and g strings are not the most cover efficient or supportive for someone who wears a packer. Even something like a stronger waistband for example or a little extra fabric/coverage there would be cool. In an ideal world I’d love to see a mash up of strap on underwear that matches lingerie pieces.

A lot of female aimed lingerie is also very particular about exaggerating the chest region which is an area that stems a lot of dysphoria for me.

I know transguys make up a small percentage of the LH customer base, so I don’t expect a lot of this to happen. But it’s cool to see that questions are being asked and ideas are forming. I personally love wearing lingerie and go through a lot to find pieces that don’t accentuate curves or heighten dysphoria.

When you wear lingerie for someone else I feel like you can either feel vulnerable or empowered, and you always hope for the latter.

7 Likes

I like lingerie that is made for women , don’t really like to see it on men. A sizing guide would be a real help. As for kinds and types ? Panties are my number one but love most anything that a woman would wear under her clothes or in the bedroom.

2 Likes