Men who like wearing lingerie - I wanna hear from you!

The black!

2 Likes

@Oldman black is sexy

2 Likes

Black looks best
I hope my bum looks as good as that when I bend over

3 Likes

Recently OH has bought me a couple of pairs of knickers for me to wear I love the feeling they give and OH love how they look and more so how they feel when she rubs her hand on my ass she also love to put them into the crack of my ass when she spanks me

7 Likes

Sounds fantastic I would love some little knickers pulled tight between my bum cheeks

2 Likes

Thanks for the input . I kind of thought since I am so sweet and innocent the white might be better ? The black might make me look too easy ?

1 Like

Hi brenna i love to wear all different types of lingerie padded bras full cup bras nice lacie knickers silky knickers and thong i find it all a massive turn on i also like hold ups or just normal with suspender belt my girlfriend likes this as we do role play. I dont think any man should feel weird about wearing these clothing.

4 Likes

Bit late to this post, as the saying goes better late then never.

Underwear i normal wear are Brazilian panties
When it comes to bras/bodysuits i tend to wear non wired just for comfort really.
Stockings are holdups, ive never found a suspender belt that fits me properly.

3 Likes

@geoffkay35 i always wear a wired bra … helps Leo my ‘boobs’ in … stops em falling out!

As for suspenders…. Have you tried an Open Bottom Girdle?? … they are much deeper than some of the flimsy suspender belts you can buy in the shops … I swear by them and Corselettes … not everyone’s cup of tea I know, but very classy and sexy xx

R xx

5 Likes

I’ve just started wearing the OH’s underwear, really enjoy the knickers, not tried the bra yet!!
May put some on now!!?

1 Like

Thanks for your advice Rachel, ill give them try.

xx

2 Likes

I love to wear matching lingerie sets composing of full cup bras and different styles of knickers .
Hosiery can be anything from full fashion stockings to everyday tights.
I am currently entertaining the idea of buying a basque set

2 Likes

Hi Brenna. I have been enjoying wearing ladies lingerie for the last 40 years (since the age of 14!). I love going shopping for pretty underwear, often wearing bra and knickers. My favourite items are matching sets of silk/lace bra (always under wired), knickers and suspenders. Adore anything with pretty bow details. Click and collect has made it much easier to buy secretly. I prefer being able to buy items separately due to sizing issues. Can sometimes be difficult getting a bra in right size (42A or 42 B). Knickers/panties arent such a problem as I dont have a lot to squeeze in :confused:. Seeing lingerie on male models would be great. I have sometimes wondered how easy it would be to get in store assistance when buying lingerie for myself? Hope this helps. Let me know if I can be of any more use :grinning:

5 Likes

I absolutely love to wear panties, recently my girlfriend has gotten me to try other lingerie, OMG! I love to be wearing sexy lingerie and open back panties while she pounds my ass! I have the lifelike lover realistic 6” dildo, and I love the way it feels. I’m actually here today to order the 7”. So much so that my girlfriend has almost talked me into trying the real thing.

6 Likes

Do man thongs count? If so, I absolutely love wearing them. They make my manhood look fantastic and they are comfy too. However, I am pretty sure most women don’t care for it on a straight man… my wife loves it though!

1 Like

The only womans opinion that matters is your wifes :tipping_hand_man:t2:

3 Likes

Hi, literally just joined the forum this morning as I wanted to know how to really get the sizing right. I have recently got into wearing women’s undergarments after a Halloween party last year where I went as a scary nun and worn a pair of holdups. It was so freeing and invigorating. Since then I have always been looking at the sexyness of women’s underwear and thought I could look as good, I do think I do. Anyway in men’s underwear I’m an XL, I think is a size 16/18, so bought some knickers from LH in the same size and some from elsewhere. They fit great in general but seem to ride a bit low, especially at the back. Is this because of the extra appendage I have or I’m just built differently or another reason or a mixture of it all and how do I get around it do I buy bigger and potential not look as good?

1 Like

Hi @Lovehoney_Brenna for my, I personally like wearing tights. However, I’ve seen on other sites that you can get them with a penis sheath.

Can you sort it out to sell these on your site please. In all sizes and colours?!

There are so many different fits with womens underwear. I suggest you google the different types for how they’ll fit, there are quite a few that are low cut. If they were lower in the back, you possibly had them pulled too too high in the front, possibly due to the ‘apendage’ lol

1 Like

Comment this on the Pander to me! … PRODUCTS ONLY thread, you can link products from competitors there too :tipping_hand_man:t2: