Men who wear knickers

I’m a woman who is very open minded and I love the fact my husband enjoys his lingerie as much as I do and he looks fabulous wearing the suspender belt with knickers and stockings

I like him wearing white and he is happy to wear stockings especially in the cold - but I ask other men out there who frequently wear knickers- do you also enjoy wearing stockings with suspenders or are you just in your knickers

Let me know as I believe a man in stockings looks wonderful (as long as you shave those legs)

A very cute suspender I have seen and will buy for my husband is below - what’s your thoughts Exposed Lace Suspender Belt in White - Lovehoney UK
:stockings:

18 Likes

This is a red line for my OH, so have never tried it.

4 Likes

My partner loves his stockings with the belt and his knickers and I regularly drool over the photos I have of him wearing them. He doesn’t shave his legs mind, and I wouldn’t want him to, I love rubbing my legs against his and feeling his hair.

He’s never just worn the knickers, but sometimes he’s worn just the stockings and the belt.

7 Likes

@JoCat
The stocking and suspenders only look is a lot of fun :partying_face:

6 Likes

I’m knickers only​:heart_eyes:
(and babydolls/chemise/Basque/bodystocking!!) but don’t like my unshaved legs in stockings, and don’t want to shave them. But I do love having the suspenders dangling loose, don’t know why :thinking:
That exposed lace suspender belt looks great by the way :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

The loose suspender clips is a good look!

6 Likes

Silky Knickers only for me a great for masturbation

6 Likes

At the moment knickers and gaff only but there’s a distinct possibility that I may move further along the road in the future.

2 Likes

Definitely stockings and suspenders too. Women have all the fun stuff. I see an aesthetician or epilate my legs. That suspender belt looks nice.

6 Likes

I am tempted to try stockings and suspenders, but it is a step too far for my wife… at the moment. As with most things, I think she is worried (wrongly) that it is the thin end of the wedge, and I will eventually go for bra, wig, lipstick, etc.

6 Likes

I love stockings and suspenders. I have belts ranging from 4 to 12 suspenders.
Also a big fan of Basques, corsets etc
Have to admit have never shaved my legs though! Maybe i should give it a go…

5 Likes

Love wearing stockings, Suspenders and the whole shebang really.

I’m not in a position where I can easily shave my legs and no one notice, my partner would certinally ask questions and the guys at football would definitely find it a bit odd. So Black stockings are my go to as they can hide the hair. Black also goes best with my red and black lingerie, don’t tend to wear white often.

But good on you for supporting your partner and encouraging his sexy look!!

9 Likes

I absolutely love wearing stockings and suspenders pretty much every day.My legs are always shaved and my wife loves the look as well as the feel.Stocking against stocking when we have sex feels delicious.She gets incredibly horny if i masturbate and come all over my stocking clad legs and leave it to dry as i walk about the house.

8 Likes

I love hold ups and stockings they always from part of my dressing and if I’m wearing underwear under ‘normal’ clothes I’ve often got hold ups on too. Not shaved my legs for a while now really ought to reach for the razor

8 Likes

I always try to go for stockings and suspenders if wearing knickers and also almost always go with a bra too, just to feel complete really. The hierarchy tends to be:
Knickers
Knickers and bra
Knickers, bra and stockings.
White just isn’t my colour at all though :face_with_peeking_eye:

7 Likes

It seems most guys go for the knickers first and then the stockings/suspenders. I actually like knickers and bra to start. Then if I’m feeling like getting dress up adding in the stockings and suspenders. For some reason the bra really makes me feel naughty which adds to the excitement. The suspenders do that too. I think the knickers and the stocks do too, but just not as much because males have similar things. But males don’t have bras and suspenders so I feel naughty in those. :blush:

7 Likes

I absolutely love wearing stockings and suspenders, along with the whole outfit really! Knickers all the time, sheer tights in the winter when working (plumber so stockings cime unclipped/fall down when im working, although i have been to work in a basque, stockings and knickers!) Often go the whole hog at the weekend, very into bodies at the mo

8 Likes

First time poster here….Absolutely love wearing knickers, stockings / tights and more! So lucky to have a wife who not only supports this but encourages it. It has taken a long time to get to this stage but that’s another story!

9 Likes

@Kandl97. Welcome to the club - nice to hear you enjoy your lingering- what’s your favourite colour stockings ??

3 Likes

Put some knickers on back to front helps keep prostate massager in place top tip

3 Likes