Men who wear knickers

Thanks. Lots but if I have to pick one then…black, with shaved legs of course :blush:

4 Likes

I love wearing stockings and suspenders with my knickers

4 Likes

I love wearing my wet look suspender belt and fishnet stockings… always paired with a thong though

4 Likes

I prefer stockings that hold up on their own , and when I do wear a garter belt I prefer narrow ones . I am guessing a garter belt is what you call suspenders ? I shave my upper thighs for a cleaner look with stockings . I love sheer stockings , though I am warming up to mesh too . I love white , especially when well tanned . I also love red , black and striped ( yellow and black ) . That reminds me I need to post a photo or two of them with the tiny striped panties I got to go with them . My wife likes white , black and red also . I feel like a naughtier , sexier male pegging slut when wearing my stockings . mmm :yum:

6 Likes

Hey @Kandl97

You say “It has taken a long time to get to this stage but that’s another story!”

There are many of us males here on this forum who’s OH’s aren’t as receptive to our lingerie​:bikini: wearing as your partner seems to be now, so I’m wondering​:thinking: would you be prepared to share your story :crossed_fingers: and how your OH eventually became supportive of you.

I for one would really like to hear how this came about and what I could learn and put into practice.

Here’s hoping :crossed_fingers:
:sunglasses:

4 Likes

Hey @batjamboree
Still exploring my knicker wearing journey (of which you have been one of my main supporters and advisors :pray:) so not ventured into stockings or suspenders yet, not sure if I ever will to be honest.

I did recently get myself a pair of red tights/pantyhose just to try them out and I have to say I simply loved the look and feel :grin: so maybe I should say “never say never” to trying stockings?

3 Likes

So here goes @Mid-50s_kiwi

It started before a night out when I made a comment about not knowing what to wear. She reached into her drawer and through me a pair of panties and dared me to wear them. We both laughed about it but I agreed and the thrill of the secret, coupled with doing something lots would consider wrong had us wanting to get home and tear each other’s clothes off.

Nothing else happened for ages after that but it had awoken something in me and I wanted to try it again. By this point I had told her I had a massive thing for tights/pantyhose and she eventually asked me if I wanted to try them. She said I looked good in them and I took the opportunity to say I could do it more if she liked it. From there I felt more comfortable suggesting it but it was still just something for the bedroom.

We then had a good talk one night (alcohol helped :wink:) where I admitted I really enjoyed wearing women’s underwear but felt ashamed of it because, well, a man isn’t supposed to - but she said it was just clothes and it wasn’t hurting anyone so to carry on.

So there you have it. Long story (sorry) but I’m just incredibly lucky to have a partner who embraces it and doesn’t judge me for it.

8 Likes

Nice story. I know what you mean when you say you are ‘incredibly lucky’ to have an understanding wife, but others reading this shouldn’t assume that they are as rare as we might think they are. Giving time to think it through, I honestly believe most women would eventually come to the conclusion that men wearing panties is not a big deal.

6 Likes

My wife certainly didn’t bat an eyelid when I suggested that I would like to wear knickers and the gaff and that I would like her to wear mens pants and a packer.
She had much the same attitude when I asked her to crop, paddle and cane me too.

3 Likes

You and I have talked about this in another thread. That our wives worry about where it’ll end BUT to my great amazement while my wife previously said no way to a bra and stockings; now get this, I sent her a link to the Love Honey site as she’s out of town for a couple more weeks and asked her to order the 50 shades of grey garter panties and some stocking AND SHE DID; Holy shit I can’t believe it. Then
a day later while doing a video chat on our computers I casually showed her my feet which were clearly in nylon stockings which I had just bought myself. She couldn’t see them clearly so I told, pulled down my sweat pants and showed the red stocking, panties and thought what the hell so I lifted my shirt and showed her the red lace bra. Her reaction was muted and she again told me she doesn’t get turned on by it but I said while I’d prefer you did it’s ok if you don’t as long as I don’t have to hide this from you and wear them around the house. I promised never to put her in a situation where she’d be embarrassed on my behalf and I’m thrilled it’s gone this good. She was fine with all of that and I’m hoping for great sex when she gets back. I’ve always worn panties during but this will be my first foray in to the additional items so we’ll see if she can look past them and give me her usual great performance. Very difficult finding a bra that works as I need a 38 chest with an A cup. I don’t want any bulges showing or that awful puckered look and all the bras I’ve looked at which a chest size like mine come in bigger cup sizes. I’ve found some JR bralettes in xl work the best. Wish me luck.

4 Likes

Tights or I guess they call them pantyhose in the States, are very fun to wear. They were the first female thing I ever put on as a young lad. Those and then I added some knee high boots with them. Since I was young my feet were small and I was able to squeeze them into my sisters leather boots. I will occasionally wank to that memory.

@Mid-50s_kiwi are you planning on getting any other tights? If. you liked the tights then stockings with a suspender belt is a lot of fun too. I especially like wearing the suspender belt. I helps to set off the look of the knickers.

4 Likes

Hey @Pogo69 Time will tell I think. At the moment I’m taking it slowly as I explore what I Iike & don’t, and what I can possibly explain to my OH when she eventually discovers my lingerie collection. She knows I like this type of clothing but hasn’t seen me in any of my gear yet.

Fingers crossed :crossed_fingers: one day she is fully supportive and joins in and actively encourages with my lingerie wearing. I do hope that we could explore wearing tights/pantyhose with her and even stockings & suspender belt etc, now that would be a wonderful day :heart_eyes:

cheers

2 Likes

What a wonderful, inspiring journey @Kandl97 and thank-you for sharing your story :+1:

My learnings from your experience is to wait until my OH is receptive to suggestions of allowing me to wear some of her lingerie, tights/pantyhouse etc or offering to wear my lingerie in front of her in a bedroom show ‘type of thing’…

Thanks Again for sharing :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Stockings are awesome,i wear them most days and quite often change into another pair to sleep in.The feel of the gentle tug of the suspender straps on the stocking tops is delicious as i am sure a lot of other wearers will agree.Good luck on your journey.For me it took a while too taking very small steps at a time.Once my wife knew i was still the same person,but a lot happier and a lot calmer and stress free with a whole lot more horniness thrown in she was well on board.

7 Likes

I have found out over the years it is a whole lot more common than people think.It’s a bit like telling your spouse or doctor “I only drink one or two pints a night” when it should be,“i had about seven or eight” :rofl:There should be more “I wear womens knickers,get over it” and it will soon become obvious just how common it is.In a discussion in our local pub a few weeks ago every single guy in there admitted to trying womens underwear at least once and everyone agreed to liking it.

6 Likes

You’re welcome @Mid-50s_kiwi

To be honest I wasn’t sure what to write when you asked for advice, as I don’t feel like I’m in a position to give any. What I mean by that is I haven’t done anything clever or unique to get to the stage I’m at….just talked about it when the opportunities arose. Yes, you then need a willing open minded partner but as others have said I think there are more of those than we might think.

Best of luck on your journey :+1:t2: :blush:

3 Likes

@Mid-50s_kiwi
It’s a personal choice but while pantyhose are nice to wear I find the whole look of them over your knickers looks awful and that’s why I’m 100% stockings

There are 2 types - traditional where they are held up with suspenders or hold up’s

My preference is traditional with suspender belt - as a jan I would suggest you try them - they make you feel so good and sexy and the suspender belt can be fancy or just plain

Anyway - keep going and enjoy :stockings:

7 Likes

Another wonderfully inspiring journey @nothere1 and thank-you for sharing with us.

Does your OH now fully support, embrace and joins in with your wearing of bra, knickers, tights/pantyhose, stockings etc etc or are they still cautious about your lingerie wearing?.

And do you wear your lingerie whilst out & about as part of your normal everyday wear?

If you consider “allowing” as support, embrace and joining then I guess so but no she has made it clear it’s not something she’ll be excited about. More just that she loves me and accepts it tho sh’e given me a couple and I mean like 2-3 compliments on my appearance in certain panties of the more plain everyday style which I’m perfectly comfortable with. It’ll take some time now to see how she reacts to me wearing the stockings, garters, bra’s around the house tho i’m not typically just wearing them without pajamas or street clothes over them. Sat night sex night will be a test. I have been wearing panties everyday wherever for a year now. I never wore bras before except 1-2 times when she said NO! Since then I’ve tried them again and must admit I like the feel of the shoulder straps etc. reminding me
I have another sexy piece of kit on thru the compression around my chest. I guess I got so used to wearing panties that the excitement was lost a bit so definitely rekindled with the feeling of the bra and the stockings (again the compression) on my legs. They all add to the overall effect. That’ll be pretty much it for me. Not sure what else I could wear that wouldn’t show up and I really don’t want to push her limits. I know I sounded wingy about her not coming along fast enough but these two surprises as well as her agreeing to peg me and fucking my mouth with a cum smeared dildo have me pretty well
convinced she’s on track to do more but doubt she’ll ever be excited about the cross dressing. In time maybe as she sees it’s not going any further. I’ll know if/when she agrees to go shopping with me to pick out panties or she just gets some on her own as a surprise. If she ever picked some out for me and TOLD me to “wear these” that would settle it. I hope everyone here who’s in the same boat I was till recently has the same results in time. Trust, love, communication, time all worked together.

7 Likes

Result! So glad your fantasies are coming true.

1 Like