mens g spot

Help needed!
ive never tried to find it before but now i really wanna try and find it ... how and where am i gonna try to located once im in ??
Novice anal play here .please give me some directions ❓
thanks guys

tried myself to, no luck.

First up, get comfortable and relaxed. Being aroused can cause the prostate to swell, which could make the job easier. Get lots of good quality lube, make sure your finger nails are trimmed and your hands are clean, then find a comfortable position (you can lie back with legs in the air, lie on your side, squat, whatever works). Slowly insert your finger and direct it toward your belly button. You'll likely find it around 2 inches up but this depends on the guy, it'll feel very different to everything else inside you. You're looking for a walnut shaped bump that feels quite obviously different to everything else around it. You may or may not feel pleasant sensations when you touch it.

You can use a toy too, but it's easier to use your finger and feel what you are doing rather than try to identify the right spot by the sensations it produces alone. Much easier to physically feel it and know you've got the right place :)

Using my finger I get absolutely zero pleasure out of it to be honest. It's great to ind it and get used to where it is but it's just a contortiony annoyance. If you're looking for a cheap toy to explore the feelings I liked the LH bionic bullet (curved prostate one that's made of a couple of bulbs). It's super easy to insert, sits nicely against the prostate and has enough vibration to give a good "ooh" sensation even for someone with an iron prostate like me.

mrandmrsakn wrote:

tried myself to, no luck.

ive played about with toys occasionly over the years but no luck too

Lovebirds_x wrote:

First up, get comfortable and relaxed. Being aroused can cause the prostate to swell, which could make the job easier. Get lots of good quality lube, make sure your finger nails are trimmed and your hands are clean, then find a comfortable position (you can lie back with legs in the air, lie on your side, squat, whatever works). Slowly insert your finger and direct it toward your belly button. You'll likely find it around 2 inches up but this depends on the guy, it'll feel very different to everything else inside you. You're looking for a walnut shaped bump that feels quite obviously different to everything else around it. You may or may not feel pleasant sensations when you touch it.

You can use a toy too, but it's easier to use your finger and feel what you are doing rather than try to identify the right spot by the sensations it produces alone. Much easier to physically feel it and know you've got the right place :)

Wow thanks i will give it a go .. thanks for taking the time i really appreciate it !

pegguin wrote:

Using my finger I get absolutely zero pleasure out of it to be honest. It's great to ind it and get used to where it is but it's just a contortiony annoyance. If you're looking for a cheap toy to explore the feelings I liked the LH bionic bullet (curved prostate one that's made of a couple of bulbs). It's super easy to insert, sits nicely against the prostate and has enough vibration to give a good "ooh" sensation even for someone with an iron prostate like me.

thanks again you are a wealth of knowledge ..i really appreciate it .. do u mean u dont get much out of it ? When u say iron prostate

I get wonderful feelings out of it but I require some very firm and powerful stimulation to get feeling out of it. It's all about feeling your way around though, relaxation is super important.

pegguin wrote:

I get wonderful feelings out of it but I require some very firm and powerful stimulation to get feeling out of it. It's all about feeling your way around though, relaxation is super important.

fhank you.u are so knowledgable u should be a sex adviser or therapist thank you again

Lovebirds_x wrote:

Absolutely on the money Lovebirds_x It's all about finding your comfort spot and of course being as turned on as possible, getting it to swell up in there is key.

It'll be a very nice experience once you've found it..have fun and yes the finger to begin with so that you have an understanding of what it feels like back there! :)

Been considering getting a prostate toy,any recommendations of Lovehoney products?

Hi ozz
thanks i gonna try but quite nervous as ive never managed to find it tbh lol
not really done much exploring up there but i keep thinking about it ..some people say its awesome when u find it ??
We shall see lol

Mr black wrote:

Hi ozz
thanks i gonna try but quite nervous as ive never managed to find it tbh lol
not really done much exploring up there but i keep thinking about it ..some people say its awesome when u find it ??
We shall see lol

Well it's all about exploring babe, if you put some time and thought in to your body you'll discover all it can offer you. Everyone's right just about here, relaxation and being seriously turned on and tuned in with your body, your cock, your ass, touching you all and then seeing if you can find that special  spot.

If you're not successful the 1st second or even 3 rd time, who gives a shit! Exploration is key, over thinking it is bad. Go with the flow, and I hope you find that magical spot! x

WillC, Loads of good toys on here, I'm a big fan of the Aneros ones, well made and great shapes.

Thanks ozz
I guess I've never really bothered to discover my body much . I've always spent my time on my wife and ensuring she is satisfied sensually .during 'normal or domination play which she loves It's kinda like if I can make her O .. then if I do great and I usually do... but if I don't but I know she has then that's fine cos at the end of the day she is amazing and my world . And if I'm in "Mr black mode " or not I want her to be satisfied as much if not more than myself and seeing her enjoying it and happy and feeling sexy is what I get off on ...if that makes sense ?

Mr black wrote:

Thanks ozz
I guess I've never really bothered to discover my body much . I've always spent my time on my wife and ensuring she is satisfied sensually .during 'normal or domination play which she loves It's kinda like if I can make her O .. then if I do great and I usually do... but if I don't but I know she has then that's fine cos at the end of the day she is amazing and my world . And if I'm in "Mr black mode " or not I want her to be satisfied as much if not more than myself and seeing her enjoying it and happy and feeling sexy is what I get off on ...if that makes sense ?

I just read back and sounds wrong .. what I mean is as long as she orgasms then I'm happy ..if I do great if I don't that's fine too But I am now starting to explore myself a bit too and so is she ...trying to stimulate and pleasure each other in ways we hadn't tried or thought of before .

Mr black wrote:

Mr black wrote:

Thanks ozz

I just read back and sounds wrong .. what I mean is as long as she orgasms then I'm happy ..if I do great if I don't that's fine too But I am now starting to explore myself a bit too and so is she ...trying to stimulate and pleasure each other in ways we hadn't tried or thought of before .

Haha..yeah I gotcha the first time it's ok lol. You're very attentive with her and that's lovely to hear, well done you. But remember your pleasure too!! That's just as important.

Thanks ozz :-)
I will try haha

As The Soul Children once asked "Brothers and Brothers, I don't know what this world is coming to!"

Why is the best advice on male g spot divining coming from the fairer sex?

Isn't it about time that we became more knowledgeable about the contents of our fudge tunnels?

Back in the dark ages when I first started to venture downstairs with the ladies I had no idea how to pleasure a woman. I assumed that all that was required was some vigorous fingering till she said she had enough, looking back I realise this wasn't due to the fact that my sexual technique had bought her to the apex of an earth shattering orgasm, she was just concerned that the friction could potentially set her minge on fire.

Oral sex was no better until a frustrated partner kindly informed me to stop licking behind the curtains and showed me where the clitoris was. This was a relief, as up till then I believe I had been used as a quim cleaning service by my previous partners, my main duties seemed to be remove any bits of toilet paper from the Labium Minus.

In the pursuit of knowledge I have vigourously researched the internet on the male g spot (i.e I looked on the Cosmopolitan site). Apparently its the size of a walnut. Now I think its understandable that I had difficulties in locating the clitoris, its not where I thought it would be, and in all honesty I still don't understand why its located there. Also when my sexual explorations started pubic grooming was not common and a full on pelt was the norm, we are talking literal needle in a haystack.

I digress but we have established the g spot is the size of a walnut. Now I'm not an expert on walnuts, I've only ever eaten two in my life. The first one tasted okay but the second one was sour and it put me off for life. I do however know how big a walnut is. Its about the size of my bollocks on a cold day. If there is something the size of a walnut just past my rusty starfish shouldn't I be the first to know about it?

So my brothers we need to go on a drive of discovery up the Bourneville Boulevard. We need to be the ones getting the vigorous fingering from our loved ones, we need to be the ones saying "higher, lower, to the left to the right, yep thats the spot" whilst sporting a smug grin.

Its starts with us, tonight all brothers must slap on some utterly butterly and take some time to explore the tradesmans entrance. Knowledge is power, we might want to avoid shaking hands the next day, but thats a small price to pay.

The Campaign To Find The Walnut Sized Gland In The Man Purse or CTFTWSGITMP (an acronym thats rolls off the tongue like drool when you've been anaesthetised by the dentist ) starts today!

I have a range of t-shirts already printed with the nifty slogan ready to go, the font is understandably small.

macspants wrote:

As The Soul Children once asked "Brothers and Brothers, I don't know what this world is coming to!"

Why is the best advice on male g spot divining coming from the fairer sex?

Isn't it about time that we became more knowledgeable about the contents of our fudge tunnels?

Back in the dark ages when I first started to venture downstairs with the ladies I had no idea how to pleasure a woman. I assumed that all that was required was some vigorous fingering till she said she had enough, looking back I realise this wasn't due to the fact that my sexual technique had bought her to the apex of an earth shattering orgasm, she was just concerned that the friction could potentially set her minge on fire.

Oral sex was no better until a frustrated partner kindly informed me to stop licking behind the curtains and showed me where the clitoris was. This was a relief, as up till then I believe I had been used as a quim cleaning service by my previous partners, my main duties seemed to be remove any bits of toilet paper from the Labium Minus.

In the pursuit of knowledge I have vigourously researched the internet on the male g spot (i.e I looked on the Cosmopolitan site). Apparently its the size of a walnut. Now I think its understandable that I had difficulties in locating the clitoris, its not where I thought it would be, and in all honesty I still don't understand why its located there. Also when my sexual explorations started pubic grooming was not common and a full on pelt was the norm, we are talking literal needle in a haystack.

I digress but we have established the g spot is the size of a walnut. Now I'm not an expert on walnuts, I've only ever eaten two in my life. The first one tasted okay but the second one was sour and it put me off for life. I do however know how big a walnut is. Its about the size of my bollocks on a cold day. If there is something the size of a walnut just past my rusty starfish shouldn't I be the first to know about it?

So my brothers we need to go on a drive of discovery up the Bourneville Boulevard. We need to be the ones getting the vigorous fingering from our loved ones, we need to be the ones saying "higher, lower, to the left to the right, yep thats the spot" whilst sporting a smug grin.

Its starts with us, tonight all brothers must slap on some utterly butterly and take some time to explore the tradesmans entrance. Knowledge is power, we might want to avoid shaking hands the next day, but thats a small price to pay.

The Campaign To Find The Walnut Sized Gland In The Man Purse or CTFTWSGITMP (an acronym thats rolls off the tongue like drool when you've been anaesthetised by the dentist ) starts today!

I have a range of t-shirts already printed with the nifty slogan ready to go, the font is understandably small.

What are you like!!! haha