Men's underwear. Help!

bondagegod wrote:

This is going to be a very long list.

You aren't wrong there 😄 I'm sooooo looking forward too it, turns me on just thinking of wearing it all!!!

Ozz wrote:

I agree yes! Surprises are always so much fun x

She always says she likes surprises so this will be a pleasnt one!! I just hope the pouch is big enough 😉

Besides the great underwear range on Lovehoney there is plenty of unusual style underwear on internet auction sites.

Is there any sites you recommend? But not eBay because there shipping from China is dreadful.

Sorry, I only use eBay. Must say I've never had a problem with postage from China. Sometimes I'm surprised at how quickly things arrive, as quick as about 10 days. Obviously, sometimes it's a lot slower. But you can get some real bargains.

I heard there can be hidden shipping costs when you order from China is that correct?

I've never had any hidden postage costs from China. Most things I've ordered have been free postage and the items have cost up to about £3.

Ahh right my sources are incorrect I'll get straight onto it thanks a lot wasp

Badger73 wrote:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30998

Not a thong but how about something like this? Mr Badger has a pair and he finds them comfortable to be worn all day.

Seconding this one. Very nice looking.

MK7 wrote:

Badger73 wrote:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30998

Not a thong but how about something like this? Mr Badger has a pair and he finds them comfortable to be worn all day.

Seconding this one. Very nice looking.

I'd buy them straight away but I'm gonna have to wait till nearly after Christmas :( I was intending on modeling them on here too ;(

Fozzbear wrote:

Ozz wrote:

She always says she likes surprises so this will be a pleasnt one!! I just hope the pouch is big enough 😉

Well my mind is wondering now just about the size that the pouch needs to be! I hope it's plenty big enough! ;)

Ozz wrote:

Fozzbear wrote:

Ozz wrote:

Well my mind is wondering now just about the size that the pouch needs to be! I hope it's plenty big enough! ;)

Well let's say I struggle usually finding things that fit 😉 and the misses doesn't mind a bit of spillage seems to get her abit hot under the collar 😜 x

MysticalMayhem wrote:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31823

My phone won't let me post more than one link for some reason. But this range of underwear is good.

Uuuuu that's nice!! Could wear that under my work clothes 😉

Yess perfect be perfect under my overalls then 😜

What else you like Mystical?

Fozzbear, have you seen the new LHM underwear range for men? It's as if LH are responding to your personal wishes. Some good styles there.

The lhm men's range is really high quality comfortable and stylish and sexy.

i feel so good in in them and OH loves them too.

Love Wasp wrote:

Fozzbear, have you seen the new LHM underwear range for men? It's as if LH are responding to your personal wishes. Some good styles there.

How new are we talking wasp cus that's news too me tbh gottttta try and see now!

Golfer_guy wrote:

The lhm men's range is really high quality comfortable and stylish and sexy.

i feel so good in in them and OH loves them too.

Thanks for the advice Golfer, I intend on spending abit too much on such items 😁😉

There's a post and link in the forums Fozzbear. Looks like it was released today.