Lingerie for men

Okay, my wife and i have been playing about with the idea that it would be fun for me to dress up in womens underwear for a bit of role play / strapon type fun, but I have chickened out at the last minute everytime we have gotten close.

So, i have decided to supprise her by ordering some from here and putting it on for when she gets home from work. The only problem is im not too sure what to get, a quick google says im looking at a size 16 / 18 and I have been looking at the below:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20762

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20769

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21995

Does anyone here have experience in this kind of thing? would be interested in opinions male or female?

Unless you have bought false boobs, those are going to look a bit empty on you!

I wouldnt worry if you empty in them.. thats not the point. I think its more about the feeling you both get from it.. correct me if i am wrong.

If i had to choose an item for my husband (perish the thought) i guess i would prefer to see him in bra and knicker set in black or red. But all those items are lovely! what size are you around the chest and waist area?

Yeah I'm never going to be a convincing woman lol, its more of a submissive thing I guess. Kind of a bit of humiliation play lol.

I just took a quick measurement and I'm about 42 inches on my chest and about 36 at the waist

ok, so 16/18 would probably fit perfectly! anything under 16 is going to be too tight. But dont forget you can send stuff back if it doesnt fit!!

Better that its loose than too tight! There is alot of beautiful lingerie for plus size women. So check that out!! Please please post a pic once you have found something!!

Cool, thanks for the feedback :) As for pictures lol, I wasn't under the impression that this is something anybody would want to see (I'm not in the best shape lol), But.. I'll see what I can manage when I get something. Got to say thanks somehow I guess lol

Hey, it would be nice to know what item you actually end up with. If you want to post one of you wearing them, then thats a bonus! Hope you find something suitable.

Good luck x

Ended up getting a bit carried away and spent about £100 lol. Got the black outfit in the middle of the options, some latex look / wet look stockings, a couple of pairs of panties ect... Oh and lube! Can never have too much :)

Ill get the camera out when I try them on if it all fits

Good for you!! dont worry about the pics, i was only kidding!

Hope all goes well and you o/h loves it!!

Yeah, its always been her suggestion to try it so I'm hoping she's going to be pleasantly supprised, fingers crossed eh? :)

Ah, cool I won't inflict the world with pics of me in lingerie then lol. Was supprised anybody would want to see that :)

The wet look stockings are an excellent by (I'm wearing them in my avatar)

Furtunately without too much problem I can wear my OH's something that we both enjoy on and off.

Sometimes I'll slip a pair of satin panties on at bed time and the OH love's finding this little "accident" She loves rubbing me through the material . She also gets a kick out of watching me rub myself through the panties ....until the inevitable happens .......... She often pops an egg or vibro in while she enjoys the show.

Another thing that turns her on is me wearing glossy tights and walking past her with them stretched like a tent pole.

I've never really dressed more than in panties, stockings or tights..........dont really fancy the whole thing ...(each to their own and enjoy it though). .I just love the feeling and texture and watching my OH being turned on. I can just squeeze in to blaclk leather knee length high heeled boots.....................but cant walk in them..........the OH loves what it does to by buns......and who am I to dissappoint..LOL

That's cool that your partner is into it, ill be honest I'm not too sure about the whole thing yet but I've always said I'd try anything once apart from incest and morris dancing :)

Guess ill find out what I think in a day or so

i have the blue wetlook baby doll that you posted link on, this is very comfy and stretchy

Thanks Rach, that's good to know :) may give it a try if I enjoy myself this week, I'm sure my oh will be keen anyway

My OH has the wet look and blue 7 till midnight corset and black wet look panties....................HOT!!!!

......................and feels good on ........... I got a shot by request :)

Lol, sounds like you two have allot of fun :)

Dressing up is not the be all end end all of our sex life but it is good fun:)

Hope you two enjoy yourself

Thanks man, I'm still pretty nervous but decided to go the whole way with it, attempting leg and 'other' area shaving tomorrow. Seems daft to try something without going for it fully

Hats off to you sir!....................I'd be there for a week trying to shave................even my hairs have hairs..........still the missus finds it cuddly......................sounds as if your going to give it your all!

Thanks yeah its no easy task, I'm part wookie myself so I'm going with hair removal cream first (keeping that shit away from my bits tho, a quick google told me in no doubt I don't want burnt balls lol) then a fresh razor on the bits I missed. Only doing the bottom half though, think I would lose a day doing all over lol