Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

Hello to all the Lovehoney Staff & Members

Just to say a big thank to all the staff at Lovehoney for the service and help given over 2015 and good luck in 2016.

I would also like to say thank you to everyone that may have helped me in some way since being on this forum and I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and a great New Year.

Love to you all.

Kind Regards,

SinSister xx

Hope you have a lovely Christmas :) hope to see you around the forums more in 2016! X

Happy Christmas and the best new year too you!! X

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone on here

Aww what a lovely post!

+1 to everything on there, merry christmas and happy new year to all members and staff at Lovehoney! ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

Awww thank you everyone! Best Christmas Wishes for you all too xxx

It Christmas Eve can start to get excited now. Merry Christmas to all the lovehoney staff and all the forum users. Hope you all have a lovely Christmas.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all the Lovehoney staff.

Merry Xmas everyone! Xxx

Merry Chrstmas guys and dolls..have the best time you can.

For those who don't have a special someone, know that you'll be thought of over the Christmas break and beyond ...

Corinne xxx

Aw thanks everyone!

And a great big HAPPY CHRISTMAS to everyone on the forum! I hope you enjoy the next few days off work and have a blast celebrating in whichever way you choose, and that 2016 brings nothing but good fortune, true love and lots of smiles! 

![](upload://13QMPhoGTBPmls2zY6BNjBcfbPl.jpeg)

Merry Christmas to everyone here on the forums, have a brill day tomorrow, whatever you're doing.

And Jess... Is that a sloth? 😂

HappilyExperimenting wrote:

Merry Christmas to everyone here on the forums, have a brill day tomorrow, whatever you're doing.

And Jess... Is that a sloth? 😂

Yes. Yes it is. Did you not know that Santa is a sloth? :P

Merry Christmas everyone! 🎁🎄🎅🏻

Happy Christmas and New Year to everyone x

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you all have a wonderful time full of fun and frolics :D xx

Jess is the Christmas Day sale happening tomorrow, it hasn't been mentioned on the forum anywhere yet? x

NatandTom wrote:

Jess is the Christmas Day sale happening tomorrow, it hasn't been mentioned on the forum anywhere yet? x

Hey NatandTom

There is a half price sale which started today, but there is usually something a little extra on Christmas day so keep your eyes peeled! ;) 

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

NatandTom wrote:

Hey NatandTom

There is a http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sale/ which started today, but there is usually something a little extra on Christmas dayso keep your eyes peeled! ;)

Ooo goodie :D

Im really hoping for discount on the we vibe Passionate collection.