Happy Christmas from all of us to all of you

It's a tired and emotional moment here at Lovehoney HQ as we take the tinsel off the site and get ready to start our winter sale... It's been a massive year!

The team here has been absolutely fantastic and you have all been fantastic too, offering advice, inspiration and amusement to each other and all the visitors to the Lovehoney site who like to lurk rather than post.

I just wanted to say "Thank you!" and a massive

HAPPY CHRISTMAS!

smiley

Richard

Thanks Richard and to you.
I look forward to parting with many more £££ in the new year.

Sum Sub wrote:

Thanks Richard and to you.
I look forward to parting with many more £££ in the new year.

This exactly lol :)

Merry Christmas to you and the team Richard..... have a good break! :)

Happy Christmas to you & Richard. And a Happy Christmas to the lovehoney team.

I hope you all have a good one and hope the New Year brings you everythng you all wish for and much more.

Merry Christmas to you and everyone at lovehoney xx have a lovely break x

Merry Christmas to all the lovely people in LH. Thank you for your excellent service, toy selection, testers and the forum!

Merry Christmas to everyone at Lovehoney! :)

Merry Christmas to all in the lovehoney team and well done for your hard work to get all the parcels packed and out to us quickly :)

Merry Christmas to everyone on the forum and at Lovehoney I'm so glad to be part of such an amazing little community

Merry Christmas LH - look forward to what's to come in 2014 x

Merry Christmas to everyone at LH and all the wonderful people i've meet here. Its been a slow but steady road of adventure and self discovery

Merry Christmas to everyone at LH and a happy new year thanks for the excellent service and the testers and community i'm sure this great site will be prizing the lock off my wallet in the next year

Merry christmas Richard and to everyone at Lovehoney, I hope you all have a lovely time and a well deserved break.

Have a Wonderful Christmas all of you at Love Honey,

Lovehoney - Richard wrote:

It's a tired and emotional moment here at Lovehoney HQ as we take the tinsel off the site and get ready to start our winter sale... It's been a massive year!

The team here has been absolutely fantastic and you have all been fantastic too, offering advice, inspiration and amusement to each other and all the visitors to the Lovehoney site who like to lurk rather than post.

I just wanted to say "Thank you!" and a massive

HAPPY CHRISTMAS!

Richard

Thanks Richard - and thanks to the amazing LH Team!

Wishing you all a really Fantastic Christmas! :) xx

and Happy Christmas to you and all the team at LH, already looking forward to more fun in 2014

Merry Christmas and a happy new year all!

Merry Christmas to all you lovely people at Lovehoney.

Thanks for an amazing, sexy year! I look forward to next year already xx

Merry Christmas and happy new year to everyone at Lovehoney and on the forums!

Thankyou for making this last year loads more enjoyable and fun. :) xxx