Merry Christmas

to all and to all a good night

All the best to you mate . Out tonight on Christmas Eve for the first time in over 10 years . Should be fun .

Merry Christmas 🎄

I hope you all have a wonderful time, be safe, be merry and not forgetting those who are going through troubled times and finding this time of year difficult - I shall be thinking of you X

Merry Christmas to all you beautiful people x

Merry Christmas to you all

Best festive wishes to everyone.have a wonderful time whatever you are doing and wherever you are xxxxx

Happy christmas everyone enjoy whatever your doing.

Merry Christmas everyone - have a good one whatever your up to 😘😘

Merry Christmas, everyone! ❄️
Life is never easy, but let's try to find that bit of joy that's lurking somewhere in the air.

Merry Christmas everyone. 🎅

Merry Christmas everyone 😊

Merry Christmas, everyone! ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Merry Christmas everyone!

This year it's baby boo's first Christmas, so exciting! He has woken up with 2 new teeth this morning so he's not in the best of moods, but I'm still looking forward to the day ahead & spending time with family. 🙂

I hope you all have a wonderful day xx

Boogaloo wrote:

Merry Christmas everyone!

This year it's baby boo's first Christmas, so exciting! He has woken up with 2 new teeth this morning so he's not in the best of moods, but I'm still looking forward to the day ahead & spending time with family. 🙂

I hope you all have a wonderful day xx

Give him a carrot stick to suck/chew. Carrot is the perfect density for teathing. Hard enough to help push the teeth through the gums but soft enough to do no harm or cause any pain. It's also fairly sweet so he might like it. Plenty of photos today because he will grow so fast. Have a good time.

Merry Christmas everyone! Whatever you're doing today I hope you enjoy it! 😁🎄❤️

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

Merry Christmas 😃🎉