Missing Product - Mens HookUp Panties

Is it strange that there are no Panties for men with Plugs?

I’m wondering is it something men wouldn’t wear? or is it because most of them are thongs and have string backs? I know some men would rather not be in public with a string. (bending over we see the string)

MEN, if there were “hook up” type panties. would you wear them? what would be important for you?

1 Like

There are these anal penetrator dildo pants and these inflatable butt plug pants. Yes, the latex probably doesn’t make them practical everyday wear but is this the sort of this you’re meaning?

Otherwise, would a normal butt plug not serve the same purpose worn under whatever underwear one likes?

Haha!!! Never have I known these pant’s existed!! :rofl:

Every day’s a school day @AJSTAR …tempted?

1 Like

I have tried these in the past - latex with dildo for anal penetration - but seriously uncomfortable

If you want just wear a nice butt plug or similar in your pants this would work

Since when am I not tempted!! :rofl: the only thing would be i probably wouldn’t use them hardly only as a novelty item what sounded more sexy in thought than reality!

Does make me wonder though… people who wear these pants and bum plugs out in public, don’t they get the urge to want to fart it out all the time?! :sweat_smile:

Im wondering what my neighbours might think seeing one of those dry on the washing line…

Do men prefer latex and Rubber? I can’t imagine that being the case.

HookUp’s are lace / silicone I think there is a lace / metal option too?

To me the HookUp’s look comfortable. like something one would wear out on a date.
The Latex looks the opposite. Not so comfortable, and for the basement.

Anyhow, I just thought it was strange nothing like them are available for men. (save for the latex ones)

Yea, I figure you have all the shape and style options if you don’t need it to hook on your panties. I would assume however that moving around with it attached to your underwear would move it too, as well as give a sense of security. the size of the stopper could be really small making it even more comfortable.

Ah, I didn’t realise it was a branded product. I thought Hook Ups were just your name for any underwear with a built in butt plug… I quite liked the name :rofl:.

Lovehoney don’t stock them but if you’d like them to… or design their own male equivalents you can post a request and link (the only place on the forum where competitor links are allowed) in the Pander to me! … PRODUCTS ONLY thread. That thread is monitored by LH buyer staff so you never know, maybe they’ll start selling them or their own versions of them.