KP NG PPP RNCS

1 Like

Keeping up Appearances

LVTT HPLL

1 Like

Live at the Apollo

V

1 Like

That wouldn’t be the 1980s sci-fi series “V” by any chance, would it? I’ll wait to be told before trying to move the game on… :wink:

1 Like

Woohoo - on the money! Righto…

CKL YBR DG

Ackley Bridge

NK DTTR CTN

1 Like

Naked Attraction :slightly_smiling_face:

THD GHS

1 Like

The Dog House :dog2:

PRD SPD

Hint time? Adult animation on Netflix… think Family Guy or American Dad without a good taste filter. “Small-town police department where crime is rampant and the police are seriously incompetent.”

1 Like

Total guess this - never seen or heard of the series in question - but from your description…

Paradise PD?

…it’s either that or the pioneering queer gardening programme, Pride Spade. :grin:

1 Like

OK - my turn, I guess. Here ye go…

THSR HJ NDV NTRS

The Sarah Jane Adventures

(I was trying to find an appropriate clip to share from Paradise PD… I struggled to find one! I’m sure Pride Spade would be an excellent take on cultivating colossal cucumbers and producing perfect, peachy plums though)

THG RTBRT SHS WNGB

1 Like

The Great British Sewing Bee! (Big fave prog of mine. Doesn’t Joe Lycett wear some atrocious tops, though! Someone ought to have a word…)

THHTLST

1 Like

The Hit List

SH RLC K

@PleasureDrone … I love the Great British Sewing Bee! May have popped a pic of some of my favorite Lycett ensembles in pictures to share to demonstrate your point after the bank holiday :rofl:.

Here it is.

1 Like

Sherlock

L LL L

1 Like

'Allo 'Allo!

NL YFL SNDH RSS

1 Like

Can’t wait to see the Lycett photos! :grin:

Only Fools and Horses :racehorse:

PNL LHRS

1 Like