Sexing up Board and Card Games

This cropped up this morning as I found out thanks to Leanne ( I have to blame somebody! ) that our wedding anniversery is on the same day as National Scrabble day. We have sexed up Scrabble before but this is the version we will playing and trying out on our Wedding Anniversery probably at the following weekend .

This is "Saucy Scrabble"

Modifications to the normal rules as follows .

Take the letters that spell LOVEHONEY out of the pool of letters and then draw your letters normally .

The person who wins the toss ,dice or highest letter to go first will start off with the word Lovehoney with the "E" in Love being on the centre. square .This person then collects the points for this withthout using any of his/her starting letters The second player then follows normally . My rationale here is that this very long word will help develop a very good open game .

Every time a person reaches 50 points an item of clothing is removed from the other player.

Every time a tripple word score is completed the other player removes an item of clothing

Every time a saucy,sexy or dirty word is played subject to agreement by the other player then again another item of clothing is removed .

If a player plays all 7 of his letters in one go , as well as the bonus of 50 points , 2 items of clothing are also removed making 3 items in total .

Any fowl words then as well as the normal rules an item of clothing is gained by the other person .And spanked as well for trying !

If at any time a person is unable to remove any more itmes of clothing then these are replaced with the relevant number of spanks from a paddle . If impact play isn't in your normal boundaries then you will have to think of other means such as being tickled with a feather for a minute .

Because my command of written English is stronger than my partners , she will be wearing a couple of more items in the way of a suspender belt and bra . Otherwise keep it even .

I will also allow her the first turn as well.

When we play this version we will let you know how we get on.The loser as in all of our games will serve a forfeit as well .

It is probably better if played in a party of more than 2 players but obviously you would all need to be like minded people .

In the mean time if anyone else has modifications to existing card and board games or even adult games then please post away.

What a great idea! I love board games like scrabble and boggle, perhaps if I sex them up my partner might be convinced to play them with me lol x

alone4ever wrote:

How about Cludo, but instead of solving a murder, you have to find out who had sex with who, in which room, and what sort of sex they had.

you would have to make your own cards and clues, but it may suit a group of couples that want something saucy, but not leading to getting naked.

you could turn the whole house into the board, then you could have real sex toys as clues.

Interesting idea. . I still think some of the fun in adult party games is to get naked provided all of the players are of the same frame of mind but agreed this could be a sexy alternative to getting naked. Ideal for me at the moment with my partner lacking a little body confidence .

Great ideas here! Thanks.

I suppose Taboo would be a good game to sex up too :).

era wrote:

Great ideas here! Thanks.

I suppose Taboo would be a good game to sex up too :).

Its not a game I have but with a title like that its one perhaps I should look at !

Whilst not a board game playing Twister after a few drinks naked and both of you with oiled upbodies is good slippery fun .Perhaps its something we could play after the Scrabble game !

I love Taboo and Articulate! I usually play them with family or during games nights with mates so I can't imagine getting naked during those times but it would definitely work well with Taboo if it was just a partner!

Mysteron, it's about getting your opponent to guess the word but you can't use key words.

For example if the word was lightning then you couldn't say storm, fork, rain or thunder!

Gem276 wrote:

I love Taboo and Articulate! I usually play them with family or during games nights with mates so I can't imagine getting naked during those times but it would definitely work well with Taboo if it was just a partner!

Mysteron, it's about getting your opponent to guess the word but you can't use key words.

For example if the word was lightning then you couldn't say storm, fork, rain or thunder!

Thanks i had looked it up since to see how it plays

A friend of mine who is particularly daring plays the simple yet effective game: Ace of Spades.

This is essentially a dare game except it's nice because you choose your own dares. You get a pack of shuffled cards and someone whose turn it isn't holds them. You choose a person to start and they choose the odds and a dare. It's usually played after a drinking game for us so for example "For a black card, I will down my drink". That's pretty tame which is why the odds are so high. Something more risque will have a higher value such as "For a picture card I will do a sexy strip tease". The game is called ace of spades because this is the card people can bet on if they're planning something wild such as "For the ace of spades I will be a slave to all of you for the rest of the night".

Get some wild things happening when we break out that game ;)

MondaySixteenth wrote:

A friend of mine who is particularly daring plays the simple yet effective game: Ace of Spades.

This is essentially a dare game except it's nice because you choose your own dares. You get a pack of shuffled cards and someone whose turn it isn't holds them. You choose a person to start and they choose the odds and a dare. It's usually played after a drinking game for us so for example "For a black card, I will down my drink". That's pretty tame which is why the odds are so high. Something more risque will have a higher value such as "For a picture card I will do a sexy strip tease". The game is called ace of spades because this is the card people can bet on if they're planning something wild such as "For the ace of spades I will be a slave to all of you for the rest of the night".

Get some wild things happening when we break out that game ;)

I can see that being a good one if there is a group of you and very much broad minded as well.

Thanks for posting