The A Team

RW LF

1 Like

Airwolf? Could be…

F RNB D

Clue time: …and breakfast

1 Like

Four in a Bed

(Needed the clue, I have seen it and still took me ages!)

MR DRS HWR T

1 Like

Murder She Wrote :memo:

PN RM

1 Like

Piano Room?

Is that a TV Show as well as radio show?
Probably not, I will keep thinking :thinking:

Got it…

Panorama

LL YM CBL

1 Like

I’m stuck! :man_shrugging:

Ally McBeal

NGL

1 Like

Angel

SV DBY THB LL

1 Like

Have you seen the new series? I thought it was really good. :slightly_smiling_face:

Doh. Probably should put the answer in. :slightly_smiling_face:

Saved by the Bell

LTR DCR BN

1 Like

Altered Carbon

I LOVED the original series of Saved by the Bell, another staple of the constantly singing the theme tune over and over. Think it drove my Mum mad. College years were okay, Wedding had lost the special edge and The New Class I gave up on very early… I was probably getting too old for it as well though.

Having said that, hadn’t heard anything about a new one but having just watched the trailer this is something I am definitely going to watch :clap::clap::clap:. Looks like proper original cast, good humour and modern twist :crossed_fingers:

Original theme… just because…

Anyway back to it,

DNS RS

1 Like

Clue?

:t_rex::t_rex::t_rex::t_rex::t_rex::hatching_chick:

Dinosaurs? :grin:

THCR NR

1 Like

The Coroner? (A modern Quincy ME)
The Car Ian Rue? (A comedy series focusing on the dire decision of Mr Chimp when he bought a G-Wiz as his family car)
Ethic Earner? (Presented by Jimmy Carr, a guide to correctly paying your taxes without ethical tax evasion)
The Acorn Oreo? (A murder mystery series where the victim dies from Acorn poisoning… but who tampered with their Oreo???)

2 Likes

Starring Samuel Peyton Jones and Patrick Clifton :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m guessing ‘The Corner’

1 Like

It is The Coroner - it’s a BBC daytime drama thing. Over to you, @Peitho :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Excellent

…hope it doesn’t star Samuel Peyton Jones and Patrick Clifton or @Ian_Chimp is due some quiz points back! :rofl:

THB LP LNT

1 Like

The Blue Planet

PL NTR TH

1 Like