Mission: Flirty Knickers. Success!

The day has come where we can finally share a big secret we have been keeping! ![blush|20x20](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif "blush")

We have just launched a range of 'Flirty' knickers, containing all your favourite styles!

Boyshort, Bikini, Thong, G-String styles all in a lovely variety of colours, and best of all they all have a crotch meaning you can wear these gorgeous knickers for practical day-wear not just sexy bedroom time only!

Some of you already knew as you helped us out with top secret reviewing to ensure they were fit for purpose and up to scratch! I wanted to say a big thank you to each and everyone of you who helped us with this mission! ![heart|20x20](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif "heart")

Click here to view the flirty knicker range > http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/special-offers/4650/

Cazz x

Love the pink!

Ooh, super-cute! So many different styles and colours! Well done, LH x

They are all so amazing! I'm in love with the vibrant colours, bring on payday! :D

Love the lacey boyshorts and the offer. Sadly no plus sizes ![](upload://ceipqBTR0sMGMajGRWRbxCi6nYV.gif)

Love the thongs but wont fit half a cheek through the waist band

Whoop whoop! Loving the ones a tested Cazz! Will definitely be buying more! :D

PurpleHeart wrote:

They are all so amazing! I'm in love with the vibrant colours, bring on payday! :D

Ive wishlisted my three favourite so i can get them when i have spare cash :) 3 for £12 is such a great deal!

Plus they do 12-14 so i dont have to decide which size i am!

Cool 3 for £12, great value adding to wish list and saving up.

JM88 wrote:

PurpleHeart wrote:

Ive wishlisted my three favourite so i can get them when i have spare cash :) 3 for £12 is such a great deal!

Plus they do 12-14 so i dont have to decide which size i am!

I'm keeping mine in the basket, can't wait for next week! :))) There should totally be a "catch them all" offer! :D

3 for £12 is fantastic! I tested some and loved them, will definitely be buying more

I'm wearing the bink bikini ones today! The colour is beautiful and they fit perfect!

Young and fun95 wrote:

I'm wearing the pink bikini ones today! The colour is beautiful and they fit perfect!

... Well I have no idea what happened there!

I've now got knicker envy! ![](upload://f8zGclFeQx35HwZLqJ7J1rFzQ0n.gif)

Ahhh yes so much yes! I'll be buying the boy shorts in all the colours I seriously love them! :D

Would like some sort of top/bra to match the electric blue boyshorts👍

Purring-Pussy wrote:

Love the lacey boyshorts and the offer. Sadly no plus sizes ![](upload://ceipqBTR0sMGMajGRWRbxCi6nYV.gif)

+1 they look amazing only wish the came in a size bigger 😍😢

ShinySparkle wrote:

Out of all the ones I tested, http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32350 these are my favourites

The black ones were the favourite for me, and I'll be getting both the white and red too. :)

I tested the pink flirty lace bikini one and they are gorgeous but then the whole range looks really lovely, such great colours !