Mission: Flirty Knickers. Success!

Still envious of you all, lol! My butt is huuuuuuuge, think I'd need at least a size 24 ![](upload://ceipqBTR0sMGMajGRWRbxCi6nYV.gif)

Ah, that purple colour is amazing, it goes so well with the boyshorts (I guess I will take the plunge and go for 12-14, though - I got to test the blue version and it was so much bigger than I had expected). And the "3 for £12 offer", hmm.

They're gorgeous!

I was lucky enough to get to test the flirty black lace thong, and it's the best thong I've owned. I really would recommend picking one up - not only does it look great, but it's really comfortable, which something I've never said about a thong before!

Great job Lovehoney ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

lovely looking and colours the downside for me is the handwash only and if you do put in the washing machine they go all bitty if that makes sense

The pink (french knickers) so cute!

rach74 wrote:

lovely looking and colours the downside for me is the handwash only and if you do put in the washing machine they go all bitty if that makes sense

Mine survived a machine wash ![cool|20x20](upload://nXzNBAACFMemirV1148YTO7ENey.gif "cool")

Cant you buy special bags to put handwash stuff in for washing in the machine? Ours also has a handwash function which i think is supposed to simulate a hand wash.

Saying that im still too scared to risk my favourite hand wash items in the machine!

Briona87 wrote:

Ah, that purple colour is amazing, it goes so well with the boyshorts (I guess I will take the plunge and go for 12-14, though - I got to test the blue version and it was so much bigger than I had expected). And the "3 for £12 offer", hmm.

I have the purple and I love them ! it such a lovely colour ![yes|20x20](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif "yes")

JM88 wrote:

Cant you buy special bags to put handwash stuff in for washing in the machine? Ours also has a handwash function which i think is supposed to simulate a hand wash.

Saying that im still too scared to risk my favourite hand wash items in the machine!

Yes - I'll add my washing machine was on the 'hand wash' setting... You can get those laundry bags too, alternativley you can use a pillow case a handy tip I got from this video > 

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sexy-lingerie/buyers-guide/lingerie-care-guide/

I was one of the lucky testers they are gorgeous in the flesh.. I shall be buying some ... at great price 2 x

I love these and that there is a 3 for £12 deal wow!!!

Lovehoney - Cazz wrote:

rach74 wrote:

Mine survived a machine wash ![](upload://nXzNBAACFMemirV1148YTO7ENey.gif)

Mine survived washing machine really well, no problems at all

YAY! I was lucky enough to try these and the colour is gorgeous :) xx

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32346

Lovehoney - Cazz wrote:

JM88 wrote:

Yes - I'll add my washing machine was on the 'hand wash' setting... You can get those laundry bags too, alternativley you can use a pillow case a handy tip I got from this video >

that is brill, never knew there were special bags but the pillow case is excellent idea :)

I know what the OH is getting next!

rach74 wrote:

Lovehoney - Cazz wrote:

JM88 wrote:

that is brill, never knew there were special bags but the pillow case is excellent idea :)

Some available here online > click here 

They sure were fun to test! Happy they're finally "live" :)

I was so impatient to see what other colours there would be, the wait was worth it :D.

Ohhh I LOVE them! Especially the blue bikin briefs. And 3 for £12 is a fantastic deal!

I wish they were plus size! Look great, and are a great price!