Mission: Flirty Knickers. Success!

Mmmmmmmmmmm lovely. Flirty indeed !!

These are absolutely gorgeous, especially the black lace boy shorts. Will they be coming out in larger sizes for those of us plus-sized peeps? Really hope so x

Love the lace thongs and shorts :)

Very nice! 😊

Oh they look so amazing! Will they be available in plus size too eventually? I'll have to sew my mouth shut otherwise to fit in them and hubby will be cross if steak and bj night is off the menu!

How lovely! Maybe I should replace my everyday granny panties!

I had the blue lace bikini knickers and black g-string to test i didn't highly rate the quality of the knickers but the g-string plesantly surprised me

Just ordered some ! Time for a change ! And cock ring for the OH

Lovehoney - Cazz wrote:

rach74 wrote:

lovely looking and colours the downside for me is the handwash only and if you do put in the washing machine they go all bitty if that makes sense

Mine survived a machine wash ![](upload://nXzNBAACFMemirV1148YTO7ENey.gif)

And mine!

I loved the shorts but mine where a bit to big i wonder if i could comfortably fit in the next size down? I still want the matching bra !

Shame i hate lace, and prefer a higher cut waist :P

I really like the thong, so comfortable. I'll be buying the other colours.

The bikini knickers I like, but one pair of those is enough.

But I would like to try the others too, as they all look good :)

Stuburns wrote:

Would like some sort of top/bra to match the electric blue boyshorts👍

I'm +1 this would love a bra to match... Lace is similar in all styles so one type would work.. I love the vibrant colours... I was lucky enough to test some and for every day wear i ❤ the bikini ones :) totally getting more x

They do look really sexy... But practical too... Might endulge😜

LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

Stuburns wrote:

Would like some sort of top/bra to match the electric blue boyshorts👍

I'm +1 this would love a bra to match... Lace is similar in all styles so one type would work.. I love the vibrant colours... I was lucky enough to test some and for every day wear i ❤ the bikini ones :) totally getting more x

Me to ! I actually wrote in my review i would love a matching bra!

I want some of these in my life, no no correction I NEED these in my life!

I was really lucky to test some from the range and i must say i now want them in all the coours!

3 for £12 sounds like a bargain

I wore mine last night (was a tester) to my bfs and omg did they have a effect he could keeo him hands or eyes off me ..

Just submitted my review for the black thong. Its super hot and my girlfriend loves it too so I'm thinking about picking some more up...