Mission: Flirty Knickers. Success!

I loved the white thong I got. Keeping everything crossed for some lightly padded matching bras!

DeadBoy wrote:

Just submitted my review for the black thong. Its super hot and my girlfriend loves it too so I'm thinking about picking some more up...

I loved the black thong, I was lucky enough to get to test it. I've now added some of the other colours to my wishlist, so far it's been the only kind of thong I've felt comfortable enough in to wear all day!

The other colours look fantastic too, all we need now is matching bras (preferably in big sizes) ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

I'd love it if the thong was in purple and blue too... I think I'll end up getting the red thong, purple boyshort and blue bikini..

Has anyone tried two sizes yet?

I found the 12-14 bikini briefs felt so comfortable on, but despite being stretchy they looked unflattering on my hips and left the muffin top look on either side. I dont know whether to try the next size up hoping that they will be more streamlined but then i worry if the size is too much bigger that they might be baggy around the bum!

Im a little bit wobbly so i dont know whether i will still have the same problem regardless of the size!

the thong fitted and looked amazing! The boyshorts looked pretty but after a while felt like they were crawling up my bum a bit so might keep that pair for the bedroom!

I'm so excited to try these!

Today I ordered the boy shorts in pink and the knicker briefs in blue and purple!

I missed the delivery of mine today so I'm now waiting patiently on them being redelivered on saturday-I cant wait to try them!

I want to get the same combo as you DeadBoy - Flirty Knicker Twins!

Sorry if this has ready been answered, but how long will they be in the 3 for £12 sale Cazz?

I'd love to get some more as I loved my tester thong, but I'm waiting for LH to process a refund for me first. Don't want to wait too long and miss out like I did on some of the sex toys!

JM88 wrote:

I found the 12-14 bikini briefs felt so comfortable on, but despite being stretchy they looked unflattering on my hips and left the muffin top look on either side. I dont know whether to try the next size up hoping that they will be more streamlined but then i worry if the size is too much bigger that they might be baggy around the bum!

Im a little bit wobbly so i dont know whether i will still have the same problem regardless of the size!

the thong fitted and looked amazing! The boyshorts looked pretty but after a while felt like they were crawling up my bum a bit so might keep that pair for the bedroom!

I havent bought any yet but i got the shorts and i loved them but they are a bit big i was thinking about getting the next size down and trying them. i've got the binki briefs in l/xl and i loved the fit. i'm a size 14/16 i hope that helps in some way.

fizzy wrote:

JM88 wrote:

I havent bought any yet but i got the shorts and i loved them but they are a bit big i was thinking about getting the next size down and trying them. i've got the binki briefs in l/xl and i loved the fit. i'm a size 14/16 i hope that helps in some way.

Thanks! I guess the shorts are maybe naturally larger than the other styles then? Im wearing my m/l bikini briefs atm and cant feel them! Literally like a second, sexier skin! They dont look too flattering on my hips but for everyday wear nobody would see them so i think thats ok.

Oh no!!

My black flirty thong has fallen apart at the seams and it's only the second time I've worn it! :'( I really loved it as well, shame I don't still have the returns label so I can't exchange it.

What's even worse is in my review I said "it's not about to fall apart any time soon, unlike my cheaper thongs"!! I must have been tempting fate...

Aaah man, so disappointed.

Boogaloo wrote:

Oh no!!

My black flirty thong has fallen apart at the seams and it's only the second time I've worn it! :'( I really loved it as well, shame I don't still have the returns label so I can't exchange it.

What's even worse is in my review I said "it's not about to fall apart any time soon, unlike my cheaper thongs"!! I must have been tempting fate...

Oh no! What a shame. How did you wash them?

You can still return them even if you don't have the returns label. If you complete the returns form it then gives you the returns address and a link to print off a new label.

Boogaloo wrote:

Oh no!!

You get a returns label you can print when you fill in the returns form :D.

Edit: Never know beat me to it. :D

Boogaloo wrote:

Oh no!!

Contact lh via chat they will be able to help u

I hand washed them like the instructions said, I don't know how they could have suddenly got all these holes in its as if the stitching has come undone.

Ah thanks, I'll give that a go. Will they still replace it even though it's a free tester item?

Just spoken with Live chat, because it was a tester item they've got to speak to Cazz and ask her if she can replace it, which likely won't be until Tuesday now. Fingers crossed she will because I really liked it :(

Please Cazz, if you're reading this, can I have a replacement? Pretty please... :)

Boogaloo wrote:

I hand washed them like the instructions said, I don't know how they could have suddenly got all these holes in its as if the stitching has come undone.

Ah thanks, I'll give that a go. Will they still replace it even though it's a free tester item?

What a shame, I've not seen anyone else say the same so hopefully it's just a one off :)

Well the first time I wore them to write my review I was really impressed with the build quality, they seemed sturdier than a lot of my other ones! They needed a really speedy review though so that was the only chance I had to try them out, I guess it's lucky for LH because I gave them a 5 star review :P

I hope it's a one off too because they're so pretty and comfortable. Would be a shame if all of them were this frail (let's hope not) xx

Hopefully you get to try out another pair.

I suld have mine delivered tomorrow. Will pop a review up once I've given them a fair go ....... And a wash ;)

Boogaloo i think you must have gotten a faulty one because im sure cazz said she has washed hers in the washing machine (on a hand wash setting) and someone else said theirs survived a normal wash so yours shouldve survived a hand wash!

Lets hope you get it sorted, as these knickers are too good to live without!