Monster Lover Thread 😈

Ooh, great picks @Mint-Monster . Love mercritters :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

:smiling_imp: A Gaston type character thinks they are god’s gift to mankind. Attractive, talented and strong with their eye set on you. However, they cannot fathom how you could dare be with a monster over them. You never look at anyone in the same way as you do with it or smile as much. This makes them insanely jealous but there’s not much they can do about it since nothing stands a chance against your powerful monster.

:smiling_imp: You are kidnapped by a group of monsters. Fearing the worst, you assume they will devour you once you get back to their lair. However, it turns out these are just curious beings that want to try and learn more about our race. They imitate our speech and behaviour, but you can tell it isn’t quite human level yet. Setting up a crude tea party, they watch and copy your movements - treating you as a teacher figure.

4 Likes

Ah, this reminds me of an easter themed book i read recently. Only the bunnys where boys in that

1 Like

Oooh Sexy!

1 Like

Ooh, i found a really good monster romance book guys.
Catch and release by isabel murray
It is M/M, romcom, and i just adored it. Dont want to spoil it, so i’ll just tell you all to go read it. Its a good one.

1 Like

Recently watched Prey and it was surprisingly good. Much better than most of the movies in the Predator franchise. And of course the Yautja is as hunky as ever :heart_eyes: