Monster Lover Thread šŸ˜ˆ

Ooh, great picks @Mint-Monster . Love mercritters :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

:smiling_imp: A Gaston type character thinks they are godā€™s gift to mankind. Attractive, talented and strong with their eye set on you. However, they cannot fathom how you could dare be with a monster over them. You never look at anyone in the same way as you do with it or smile as much. This makes them insanely jealous but thereā€™s not much they can do about it since nothing stands a chance against your powerful monster.

:smiling_imp: You are kidnapped by a group of monsters. Fearing the worst, you assume they will devour you once you get back to their lair. However, it turns out these are just curious beings that want to try and learn more about our race. They imitate our speech and behaviour, but you can tell it isnā€™t quite human level yet. Setting up a crude tea party, they watch and copy your movements - treating you as a teacher figure.

4 Likes

Ah, this reminds me of an easter themed book i read recently. Only the bunnys where boys in that

1 Like

Oooh Sexy!

1 Like

Ooh, i found a really good monster romance book guys.
Catch and release by isabel murray
It is M/M, romcom, and i just adored it. Dont want to spoil it, so iā€™ll just tell you all to go read it. Its a good one.

1 Like

Recently watched Prey and it was surprisingly good. Much better than most of the movies in the Predator franchise. And of course the Yautja is as hunky as ever :heart_eyes:

Love the latest picture post but weirdly I preferred the zombie nurses

2 Likes

@Melody1 - They do have a certain unnerving charm, donā€™t they? :kissing_closed_eyes:

1 Like

If only my growing family of house spiders that Iā€™m too scared to catch and rehome outside looked like these @Mint-Monster! Then I might be more pleased to see them :joy: :spider:

1 Like

Flies next week?
@Mint-Monster

Talking about Monster Loving.
I have a little Fantasy/monster dong collection over on The Toy Box.

What do you people think?

1 Like

looks like a very nice collection. some i recognize, some i dont. definetly a few in there i like the look of.

2 Likes

@Mint-Monster might have to turn down that last party invite
Monsters , oh yeah
Clowns, h*ll no!

1 Like

@Melody1 - Aw, not even these lovely monster clowns? They saved a seat and brew just for you ~ :clown_face:

Ah, now if thereā€™s a brewā€¦
:grin:

Loving todays monster offerings @Mint-Monster. I do love a werewolf! The first 2 are very cute as well as funny. I can just imagine the look on the 1st werewolfā€™s face when he realises that sheā€™s not actually scared of him :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

@Kitty-Cat01 - Thank you! I know, haha. Bet he didnā€™t expect to see 2 full moons that night :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

I donā€™t have any monster/fantasy type toys I feel like Iā€™m missing out

1 Like

@MissTery - I think theyā€™re brilliant wether youā€™re into monsters or not. Lots of shapes, sizes and colours to pick from :blush:

Not much into the creepy monster stuff, but thereā€™s a couple of cute ones.

Foxes - can be werefoxes or Asian kitsune type. Not the vicious scary kindā€¦ adorable and fluffy. Like me!

Vampires are alright tooā€¦again, not the scary ones. The adorable girls with sharp teeth. My GF actually has natural fangs, and with her accent she could play a TV vampire pretty easily. Since she doesnā€™t mind licking blood, it could be an amusing roleplay.

2 Likes