Monster Lover Thread 😈

@Kitty-Cat01 Well, am 5 stories into this book and I’m really enjoying it. They’re a real mixed bunch though, 3 of them have been sweet and romantic, the other two have been scarier with non con bits (not my cup of tea).
I had a flick forward and it looks vaguely 50/50 tone wise (sweet vs. Scarier).
Monsters are all different and interesting, so far I’ve had monster in closet, ghost, werewolf, naga and a kind of frakenstein-ish one.
The 2nd story was my least fave so far. But dont let it put you off as the 3rd and 5th i loved.

2 Likes

Happy Wednesday @Green_Eyed_Girl and all you monster lovers. I’m lovin’ the hand cupping the bum cheek on the latest image upload
Hot :fire:

5 Likes

Its a nice one isnt it. Really long eared elves dont usually do it for me, but the artwork is just cracking on that image.

3 Likes

I didn’t even notice the ears, ooops
:blush:

Eyes up!!!

2 Likes

Hey @Mint-Monster,
I love the IT/Pennywise pics
Super thought provoking!
If my wife jumped me with a clown outfit, that would be a turn-on.
I never realised I find the fantasy of clown, jester and harlequin characters can be super sexy, but monstrous shapeshifter as clown kinda takes it to another level. Adds all sorts of possibilities! :joy:

I have a friend on the other hand, who’s literally certifiably phobic of clowns. Super scared of them :scream:
I guess we all have very different associations, right?

1 Like

@Knottydevil - Thank you. I think I have an unhealthy amount of Pennywise pics, haha. Oh, definitely! I’ve never understood the fear of clowns myself (always thought they were pretty cute). But damn, a shape shifting one? Gimme gimme :star_struck:

I loved when the IT movie came out in 2017 and one half of the internet was terrified of Pennywise while the other half wanted to fuck him. For some reason, I read that a few monster lover communities didn’t accept IT saying “it’s just a guy in greasepaint” or “it’s the worst thing to be attracted to”. More of a slasher or serial killer than a monster? Even though IT isn’t remotely human :woman_shrugging: Definitely a monster with many forms with the clown one being its favourite. Regardless of what they say, I still think it’s a heart throb in both senses of the word :two_hearts:

1 Like

@Mint-Monster my partner said these about the IT posts.

“You’ll float too” fake moans

“You wanna see the light.” Mouth wide open

“I seeee the liiiiight.” singing

2 Likes

It was all all a lie, there are no balloons down here b*stard things keep popping.

1 Like

I wonder if Princess Peach wants to get “kidnapped”?She’s always in another castle and even when Mario does save her, they never get together or anything and the cycle starts again. Ah! Or maybe her and King Koopa are actually in a relationship and Mario keeps trying to wreck it as he doesn’t agree with the union. Absolute monster cock block, haha.

I mean… If I got whisked away by a big monster who was infatuated with me, I wouldn’t want to be disturbed. That’s all I’m saying :yum:

3 Likes

I have a photo like that but maybe not one for the lingerie uploads. Gotta love heart shaped bum cheeks.
:grin:

1 Like

I think you’re on to something. I mean, people can be so judgy about certain sexual interests! I think Peach would have to keep up appearances for the good of the mushroom kingdom…
But I could easily believe in private she feels most alive as that fire breathing demon brute pins her to the bed and talks dirty with his deep, deep voice. :sweat_drops:
Could Mario’s ‘rescues’ be just stage managed PR stunts? :thinking:

1 Like

@Knottydevil - True! Also Peach isn’t powerless and can fight back, but chooses not to? Hmm… Maybe she likes the attention of two guys fighting over her or something?

Anyway, they are both royalty so them getting together could bring peace to the Mushroom and Koopa kingdom.

3 Likes

“How could anyone ever love …”

… a Beast?

Quite a few of us here I wager :grin:

Thanks @Mint-Monster , my absolute favourite

1 Like

@Melody1 - Thank you. It’s one of my faves, too. An early introduction into monster love, haha.

How could anyone ever love a beast? Hell, I’ll love you extra hard JUST because you’re a beast :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

I loved the new Beauty and the Beast film but there was definitely more chemistry between Belle and the Beast than when he turned back to a human. That was a bit disappointing! Would have been a better ending if she married the sexy beast instead. When i was young I thought it was a bit odd that she was willing to marry him once he’d turned back into a human because I thought the whole point of the movie is that it doesn’t matter what he looks like, she can fall in love with him anyway - i think i was a bit naive, but it seems my opinion hasn’t changed, just my reasoning!

4 Likes

@Kitty-Cat01 - Agreed. Such a confusing message. Shrek handled that theme better, haha.

5 Likes

100% agree, and I always felt the “beast” version was hotter and then when he turned back into a human I was like, now he looks super meh :rofl:

4 Likes

Umm… yes please! :heart_eyes::joy:
Not seen this gorgeous beast before, but I‘m really down for it!

Gorgeous eyes, beautiful thick tail, cute fangs & horns. Can turn back into a massive dragon at will. Happy to kill all my enemies*. Hopelessly in love with me and happy to lick all my clothes clean too! Sounds perfect. :raised_hands:

(Edit: *I thought I should probably point out I have no enemies I want killed. I‘d really appreciate the sentiment though!:joy:)

2 Likes

The tail is really cute to be honest

@Kitty-Cat01 agree, one of the reasons i often prefer the rewrites where he doesnt become human again.

5 Likes

This especially. I hate doing laundry :joy:

2 Likes