More horny in my 50s

So everyone is it just me (M55) or is anyone else getting hornyer around this age ?

4 Likes

Haven’t made it there yet (M38 here), but I will say the longer wifey and I are together and active the better it gets. Yesterday just had my first twice-in-under-an-hour session in recent memory. The only other times I can think that I’ve come anywhere close to that frequency still involved a nap between (or bedtime sex, falling asleep, and being woken an hour later by wifey for a second round to put the racing thoughts to bed).

I think getting older allows us to put some anxieties and false narratives to bed and be even more free to explore and embrace honesty about our desires and experiences.

6 Likes

We’re long past our 50s but still getting more adventurous.

4 Likes

Wife and I are both 61, and our sex life is better than ever. Sex 3-4 times a week unless we have the grand baby.

3 Likes

I hope it’s a common thing for men to get round that age as would at least be something to look forward to!

Absolutely I’m mid 50s and still as horny as I was in my20s-30s :blush:

3 Likes

I’m now in my mid 60’s and just as horny as ever.In fact even more so now i have taken to wearing lingerie all the time and have also found i love being pegged.Every day involves sex of some sort or other,it’s great.

4 Likes

Sweet bliss! :heart_eyes:

I’m well into my 50s and thought my “multiple” days were behind me, accepting my new “one and done” status with a quiet conviction.

Sexterminatrix proved me wrong the other night though, making me masturbate to orgasm for her viewing pleasure, then waking me up later that night for round two. I can’t say that I’m displeased…!

4 Likes

I agree. Im in my 50’s and Im hornier than ever. That doesn’t always mean sex (Wife peri menopausal) but I have loads of toys :slight_smile:

Mid 60s and hornier then my early twenties . Age and physical condition mean my performance may not be as good , but my kinky side has blossomed way further . I wish I could spend much more time at the nudist camp .

If I start to get even more horny in my 50’s then I’m screwed. Too much as it is :joy: