Morning wake up call

Hi All,

Recently i have started having these urges/fantasies,When i wake up in the mornings im usually quite hard and horny,ive started wondering what it would be like to just slip inside my other half and give her an amazing wake up call/surprise,whats the opinion,would this be a nice thing to wake u up or an invasion of space/privacy??

I have the same and have tried it... I basically get the short sharp shrift and told to F Off ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

I agree that it might be best to test the waters first by bringing it up and seeing what the reaction is. Personally I'd love it but others might view it very differently .

Suppose it depends how much of a morning person they are? Hypothetically, if my OH tried it on with me first thing in the morning, especially if i'm still sleeping - I would go through the roof! I will not engage in any frisky business until i've at least gotten up and brushed my teeth - morning breath, no thank you!!

It's always a good idea to talk things through, it saves for any potential nastiness if you try something and she doesn't like it - relationships can be ruined over things like that.

Like David said, it definitely depends on if shes a morning person.

My (now ex) partner used to try all the time and it got irritating because I wake up when I wanna wake up and being proded in the back was not a nice wake up call at all lol

On the rare occasion I allowed it but then obvs he was too tired to get a condom so I'd end up havin to get up and run to the loo to get clean while he stayed in bed afterwards.... I found it rather selfish.

You need to talk to her about it and if she agrees, choose wisely when you decide to suprise her because us women can be pretty cranky in the mornin. Good luck!

Xx

Agree with the morning breath David lol,ive been taken advantage of 1st thing in the morning by my missus a few times over the years, usually after a hot dream she's had, I've never returned the favour though strangely. The bonus is you don't have to pre-heat the oven to gash mark 6 lol,

we and my OH have discussed this quite a lot, we both like the idea and he can chose to do it at any point and ill be open to it as long as im asleep then its exciting, just dont try it on after ive groggily woken up

jeffngloria wrote:

Agree with the morning breath David lol,ive been taken advantage of 1st thing in the morning by my missus a few times over the years, usually after a hot dream she's had, I've never returned the favour though strangely. The bonus is you don't have to pre-heat the oven to gash mark 6 lol,

Hahaha, "Gash mark 6", just burst out laughing - thanks for making my pretence at work look so authentic!!!

- oh and in answer to the post, I would go for it, I love it when my guy is all sleepy and horny. But then I am a proper morning person, so it might be wise to check!

I can't see it being possible to simply 'slip into' the missus unless she's aroused, which is unlikely if she's asleep (unless she's dreaming about sex).

Much politer to wake her up with your head under the covers. ;)

Which also tales care of your morning breath. :)

This is a tricky one. I like the idea of it but you might want talk to her about it first and see how she feels. Also consider whether she's a morning person, or you might wish you'd let her sleep in!

If my other half tried to touch me I. The morning before he washed his cheesy willy or brushed his teeth I would give him a smack in the face!
Can't stand the idea of sex with unclean sweaty people. I totally would not find it a turn on lol

Yeah I agree with other posts. You're best to talk about it with her first & if she's okay with the idea talk about what's okay to be done & what's not. My boyfriend & I talked about it so he knows what is on/off limits to wake me up with but I find it a good start to the mornings sometimes.

My OH has wanted to try this and failed... I wake up far to early for him to suceed >.< But I would LOVE it if he ever could lol
When we started our relationship he did used to wake me up at like 3am with a carefully placed erection but even then he would only be pressed against me and wait for me to give the go ahead.

Definitely talk, find out how she would feel you playing while she's asleep... she might think it's creepy, or she might find it exciting - best to find out the honest and easy way, not the hard way haha

Discuss it. It can be great fun but it can also be very distressing to some people. This is one of those areas where you really could end up causing a huge upset if you don't clear it in advance

Hubby wants me to wake him up for sex lol.
Me nah lol I like my sleep too much.

If you think your OH would enjoy it. Go for it 😘

You need to work her up.

Kiss her neck, tease her skin with your fingers.

Wake her up sexually - then she'll be ready, sexually ;)

I would love to be woken up by my oh this way. But definitely talk to her as if she isn't a morning person you might not get the reaction you're after

Oh yes plzzz !!

Its a rare treat for me when the hubby is in the mood in the morning .... well TBH he normally is but doesnt like the idea in the morning because he likes to take his time and as is usually the case when you have kids there is never ENOUGH time in the morning !!

But me personally, hell yeah go for it. Always nice to wake up to a "hey baby" lol ;-)