Morning wake up call

I have been woken up by being stroked and played with and that turned me on, but a sudden get on me and that I would hate

I think you need to talk to her and see what she says and take it from there

I guess I'm really lucky when it comes to morning rise, my wife is happy for me to pull her knickers down and slide straight inn, usualy we are in the spooning position and my wife is never that dry so not a problem. In fact she moans if she notices I has a hard on and never done anything with it.

Apparently my OH tried to wake me up with a BJ one morning and I just slept through it!

My wife is a bit of a night owl so about twice a week I get woken to either a blow job or a hand job, trouble is in the middle of the night I'm just to sleepy to return the favour, I feel bad but when I have talked with her she says she does not want me to return the favour as she knows I'm dead to the world and she just wants to satisfy me.

MattB wrote:

Apparently my OH tried to wake me up with a BJ one morning and I just slept through it!

I think that's why my OH hasn't tried it yet, I'd probably sleep right through too lol

Ask first not everyone would like something placed in them to wake them up , if she is up for it then surprise her with the wake up call but be poilet its only right

Personally I would tread carefully.. Even in a consenting relationship....if you instigate sex with someone who is not consciously giving consent if they are asleep is heading into a direction that could be trouble.
Would you have sex with someone's who is blind drunk.... On drugs.? Being asleep is a similar state... Your partner is not giving active consent.

I say this from experience when it was never asked..
I never said I would be up for it in conversations, which I think is your key point.
No discussions that it would be ok/ a fantasy kink will give the one on the receiving end no opportunity to say no.
Sorry for the down side to this discussion, but I don't want ppl thinking everyone is ok with it.. Some of us dont.

Me and my new gf are in a long-distance relationship atm and, through our excitement at soon being together, our talks inevitably come round (giggity!) to sex and it's something we've both talked about and something we both find exciting; I'm often quite a morning person, as is she, as she apparently has intensely erotic dreams. So it works out well for us both; she likes the thought of waking with my head under the covers and between her thighs and I love the thought of waking to find her returning the favour or riding me. So to find someone who shares this particular fantasy of mine is really something.

As corny as it sounds though, communication is key; your bedroom partner may well be freaked out by the idea, not to say the least the issue of consent, especially if you just blindly surrender to the compulsion one morning. So discuss it thoroughly, test the waters with some tender kisses and caresses to your partner's body and gauge their sleepy responses as you make your way to their hot spot.

That said, it's kinda nice that we're not the only ones who find the thought of this arousing.

Haha yeah I'd have that urge sometimes but I know I'd probably get a knock back.... Although I have been woken up with her on top and me inside her and her riding me like she's in the Grand National plenty of times.... Nicest way to wake up.