Most expensive Sex Toys, omg

Omg Gobsmacked comes to mind, why would you spend this much on a toy

http://www.coco-de-mer.com/products/277

Nipple clamps anyone lol

http://www.coco-de-mer.com/products/227

It doesn't even look that good a toy... It's definitely a lifestyle/status thing - Coco de Mer is a luxury brand, the Harrods of the sex toy world!

I've not come across (no pun intended) Coco de Mer before - Miss A has a milestone birthday coming up - could buy myself a lot of brownie points here!!!

Anyone wanna start a LH lottery syndicate. Better yet, everyone put on their dirtiest little masks and outfits and we can become the kinkiest bank-robbers in town!

Coco de Mer is lovely - all the celebs go there (so maybe that's a reason not to??!) but I don't have that kind of money and LH has enough fun toys for me!

imeldaimelda wrote:

Coco de Mer is lovely - all the celebs go there (so maybe that's a reason not to??!) but I don't have that kind of money and LH has enough fun toys for me!

Same here hun,

theres no way in this world I would spend that much on a toy, they have spent so much time trying to make it look good to entertain the price I bet in practice its crap lol.

Give me a Rabbit anyday External Media

Hiya purple, one of the former LH members, Sexybeast branched out off on a line of his own, he maqkes love benches. They are individually tailored to the client's requests, and will include restraints stirrups ... l'm sure you get the drift. Could come in extremely handy if you ever get around to a threesome or moresome. As you might expect they are not inexpensive but l think you get what you pay for with it.

Tallboy

purplejools wrote:

http://www.bedroompleasures.co.uk/sex-toys/Vibrators.10/Deluxe-Vibrators.68/Lelo-Yva-Gold-Luxury-Rechargeable-Vibrator.3636.html

thats another expensive one, don't think i could use something that cost so much!

RRP £959.99 oh that's just silly! And it's only gold plate! I bet NO-ONE has actually bought one. I bet they don't even make em, only to order. Good find though PJ

think of all the things we could buy from LH if we all had a spare £959.99!!!!!!!

I've seen these before; I'm sure Sexcetera covered these years ago. It's just one of those things - a sex toy as luxury, rather than object. Strikes me as being like the phones covered in Swarovski crystals, worth thousands.

Still, there are many more "normal" toys that are very expensive - vacuum torture toys of a more serious bent are around £90, for instance. And, as noted, most serious BDSM gear is massively costly, and usually custom made.

I also remember the toy designed to look like a modern art sculpture; the twist control for the motor was hidden in a securing base, and it truly looked like some weird object you could just have on the mantelpiece. It also looked horrendously uncomfy!

Well I suppose some of the fun factory (and the like) vibes are at the £100 mark but personally I think they are worth it. I have a sinnflut (bought when the euro-pound exhange rate was more in my favour!) and really really want a delight. The cone was also pretty expensive at £50 but worth every penny - maybe a rechargeable copy LH?? I know you said the cone people weren't all that brilliant.

Can you imagine getting burgled for your vibrator? LOL!

haha that would be hilarious trying to explain that to the police, do you think they'd take you seriously?

Not very good heirlooms though...

sanctusmortis wrote:

Not very good heirlooms though...

LOL yeah - I did used to work for a charity shop and guess what was included in a 'donation'...

who would buy a used vibe????

No one. That's the point why it was such a weird thing. I think it was a mistake from a house clearance.

lets hope it was a mistake anyway lol

You might be suprised!!! they would almost invariably have DNA on them, but would you want to stand up in court and blah for England about people's exhibit 1 namely your Rabbit !!!!

I recall a briefcase being handed in once with a bid dildo inside, the bloke who picked it up is a very famous tv personality who is still on the box. Renowner for his ability to chat for England he was in and out in 0.000000001 second flat !!!!

Lucky mRs personality, or maybe it was for him !!!

My lips are sealed though so don't ask!!!

Tallboy

Sexy what defoliant are you going to use?

Tallboy

PS Dont have to answer if you think too cheeky a question.

TB - if I ever buy an expensive vibe and it gets stolen, I will have to report it to you, deal?

ive got some avon, japaneese spa that im going to use, i love it, unless theres a more gentle one, any suggestions?