Most memorable sexual experience

So just for a bit of fun..... What was your most memorable sexual experience and why?

1 Like

That would be multiple boinks a night with E. last year, when I used a newly acquired proxy prop. Why — first time ever without any pain anywhere.

The first time me and my OH made love. I'll never forget it. <3

I'm with Lollipop on this one.

The first time I had sex with my current partner, We'd been living in a hostel together for about 8 months, just casually intimate, heavy petting etc, and he said he wouldn't have sex with me until one of us moved out (Incase it got awkward, so we didn't have to see eachother every single day, Which I totally understood)

One night I came back from a friends, we were fooling about as usual and then we decided it was time to take it further, It was so intimate and we both knew it was worth the wait, we didn't have sex for another month or so until I got my house, then we decided to christen pretty much everything... :)

I was a late starter when it came to sex, however from the age of twelve I became friends with a friend of my mother, this friend was eleven years older than me. I went to an all boys school so was not very confident around girls, but our friendship grew over many years, I did baby sitting for her and we went to amateur dramatics together. Following the breakup of her marriage our friendship grew further and we had a lot of fun together.

We went to my brother's wedding and at the reception people assumed that we were a couple, but actually we were just very good friends. There were a couple of occasions when we snogged but nothing more. I was a virgin then but I could feel a sexual tension growing between us.

Then one evening I had popped over to her house for a catch up and chat. We were talking and listening to music for hours which was not unusual, but about midnight she put her hand out to me and pulled me over to her. After a snog she invited me to bed.

We ended up having the most amazingly powerful sex session I have ever experienced, me on top, her on top, she given ng me oral, me giving her oral. It was a truly amazing night of wild sex when everything was possible. I made her cum with my tongue at about five am about five hours after we had gone to bed, she was so loud I feared that she would wake the street up.

It was an incredible night of sex, when sexual tension that had been building for years was released, still probably the best night of pure passion I have ever experienced!

But after twelve years of friendship we never met again, that night had destroyed our friendship but had left me with amazing memories and sexual techniques that I learned that have served me well ever since.

I main thing that I learned was the power of sex can be incredible but can also destroy friendships, so although I have had some very good female friends since I have been married, I am very clear that there are boundaries that should not be crossed, so much can be lost for one night of amazing sex.

Awe Hampshire Hogg that's sad. Sorry your friendship has been ruined.
Personally in not sure which sexually experience to write about as my most memorable one. I have had relationships that where based on the fact we had amazing sex and we done it in every position imaginable etc there was nothing deep to those relationships at all but we both got what we wanted out of it and could be as demanding/kinky/submissive as we wanted . I remember alot of those sessions but then again there is sessions with my current partner that stand out for other reasons like the night we slept to get her after 6 weeks of being separated , or the night we conceived out second daughter where we were both drunk and I was asking him to do all sorts of filthy things to me. And what made it even more exciting was that his parents had come to stay and where in the room down the hall.

aww HH and MB

I really can't single one out, there's quite a few that have been great and lots that I will hold dear in my memory forever

Naughty nurse 85 wrote:

Awe Hampshire Hogg that's sad. Sorry your friendship has been ruined.
Personally in not sure which sexually experience to write about as my most memorable one. I have had relationships that where based on the fact we had amazing sex and we done it in every position imaginable etc there was nothing deep to those relationships at all but we both got what we wanted out of it and could be as demanding/kinky/submissive as we wanted . I remember alot of those sessions but then again there is sessions with my current partner that stand out for other reasons like the night we slept to get her after 6 weeks of being separated , or the night we conceived out second daughter where we were both drunk and I was asking him to do all sorts of filthy things to me. And what made it even more exciting was that his parents had come to stay and where in the room down the hall.

it was sad at the time, but she gave me an amazing sex education and I met my wife two years later and we have been married 22 years this year and we have three wonderful sons who we are very proud of.

it was an experience that made my who I am today so I would have not change aything! She also showed me how women think and how to respect them.

Because we had a fantastic friendship that was totally non sexual so when we had sex although it was amazing we both knew that the dynamics of the relationship had changed and that we had to move on.

Although I felt that I was in love with her, it would have never worked long term and she knew that, so we went our separate ways.

As it turned out it was for the best.

Within three years I was married and she remarried so we both lived happily ever after.

There are many memorable moments, however I think it would have to be the time I was staying in a hotel with my ex, the bathroom in the room was really small, and we decided to have sex in the shower, as with showers everything got all hot and steamy and things were really heating up. Until I fainted. In the shower. From the heat in the small bathroom and steam ect, I just fainted, it was extremly embarressing at the time, but I laugh about it now.

The best was with my now OH.

sex in a taxi with the taxi driver lol!!! a rare female taxi driver!

over bonet of a car down a nice quite lane on a summers evening

and first time with an ex in a hotel all night at it without a care for noise etc...

I annoyingly remember most of my sexual experiences, it's just how my brain works.... so I couldn't pick one, and must admit some are negative experiences too.

In regards to some a little different and positive though. The first day I had a lover magane to have sex with me 12 times, even with ejactulation between session / in sessions.

Our final session happen in a food cupboard, while their flatmates had just arrived back from work. It was a nice experience, with watching movies here and there, and sipping on a small bottle of vodoka and eating an amazing meal he cooked me.

I had another lover once who was a virgin, and he gave me his virginity. It was beautiful as I mixed his every day hobbies into the session, and then afterwards we relaxed in bed together and smoked a vintage cigar. I think it was special because afterwards we spoke so much about it and he seemed so happy. Also the ash of the cigar burned through my prized bedding.

I don't think memorable sex has to be crazy or even fun.For a start I know I'm able to have a good experience sexually without it always being super fun, but it can be special in many other ways too. Also I know I've had a lot of negative experiences too.

I'm also aware that every sexual experience is unique... which actually makes it harder for me to answer this, as I know we experience things differently but many want to experience what others have.

Memorable - an experience special to you even if it sounds over hyped or even boring to the rest of the world. It's your memory and holds it own unique emotions, memories, meanings, and more.

wow theres some great answers on this thread. A great read. For me it was the first time me and my partner first tried role play. We had never really done it before and it was a bit of a forced experience for both of us. I dont think eaither of us really enjoyed it to start as we were quite reserved. However after about 15 minutes we really got into and now wouldnt be without role play. It really allowed us to grow our relationship and try new things. haha without that first role play experience i prob would be sat here wearing a chastity belt while i write this relply, come to think of it, we prob would still be very vanilla. (Anyone who is a bit confused, just read my sex challenges thread haha)

xx

Great thread! For me it was my first tied up bondage experience. I'd always wanted to try but never knew how to bring it up... So in the bedroom I left bondage tape out on the bed told my partner I was going to shower and he could do whatever he wanted with the tape and I'd be back soon...

i returned and he had created a bed restraint system, I was blindfolded and tied down and then I had the most sensual experience of my life... I was teased touched and spanked for hours then untied to have amazing sex.

i will always remember this because it opened up our relationship so much more, and brought us to such an intimate place in sex and our wider relationship.

Love this thread for allowing me to mentally relive it now xx

i know hot weather relive it oooooooo no!!! too much lol

Lollipop ;) wrote:

The first time me and my OH made love. I'll never forget it. <3

The first time me and my partner had sex was an absolute disaster! In fact the few times after that were pretty awful as well lol! It took a lot of communication to get where we are today! Would have loved for it to have been a romantic unforgettable experience though.

My most memorable experience was proberly the first time I orgasmed through sex. After having been having sex for 9 years previously it was certainly a long time coming. Nothing could have taken that smile off of my face hehe!

The first time I remember my now hubby giving me oral. Unfortunately due to health situation I am missing a lot of my/ our firsts, including first kisses etc so memories mean both less and more to me than to most. A few years are 'missing'. OH says he remembers for us both.

Our first time having 'full' sex. The heating was broken (it basically didn't work), was -10 or lower outside and you could see breath INSIDE my room, it was unplanned but completely without pain or discomfort, yes I didn't see stars but it was cosy and warm and intimate- not to mention a hell of a lot warmer than the other side of the duvet!

Many others but I'm a bit tires to think!

My most memorable moment has to be the first or second night we slept together, my "second wife" and I. I mean sleep, when I say sleep together, not sex, we had had sex before this occasion.

When we woke up, quite early because I still hadn't adjusted to the time zone there, we were lying spoon fashion, me behind and my morning hard-on was poking her behind. She wriggled a bit and I slipped inside her. It took a while for me to realise I was in her bum. I actually had to feel with my hand where I was. She is a bit loud and when she started to moan that I did good things to her bum I felt with my hand and yes, I was really banging her ass. This made me come quickly, as I have a strong fetish for anal sex.

The surprise of being wriggled into her ass and the generosity of her to wrap herself onto my morning hard-on gives me a warm feeling to this day.

1 Like

The 1st time I squirted...I have read about it and discussed it with friends about it being an urban myth but it defiantly is not.

My OH s a man who takes a great interest in my pleasure soemthing I have never experinced before.

I still can't get enough of him despite being together 4 yrs soon.

Well i got alot of silly ones... everything from basically buggering a nerve bundle we ladies like and now it doesnt work... owie is my only comment

andd attempting the whole outdoorsy bondage thing and having a police officer approach us luckily after finishing saying i matched a discription from a dog walker of a victim (apparently i looked too young to) let off due to no one seeing said offence who would give a statement other than young girl tied up and being sexually assualted in woods... not an assualt it was ment haha didnt help that we still had the rope haha!

but thats my most memorables good and bad