Most memorable sexual experience

Banananananas! wrote:

Well i got alot of silly ones... everything from basically buggering a nerve bundle we ladies like and now it doesnt work... owie is my only comment

andd attempting the whole outdoorsy bondage thing and having a police officer approach us luckily after finishing saying i matched a discription from a dog walker of a victim (apparently i looked too young to) let off due to no one seeing said offence who would give a statement other than young girl tied up and being sexually assualted in woods... not an assualt it was ment haha didnt help that we still had the rope haha!

but thats my most memorables good and bad

Omg! To both memories! Wincing at the first one and sort of giggling at the second! Thanks for sharing that I can't imagine that happening to me! Haha x

The second will never be topped for hilariousness, ive had the tradgic romantic moments.... nothing note worthy though haha! being mistaken for a rape victims far more exciting

But never buy a solid oak bed... never ever! and never ever be thrown over a the smallish head board... again never ever haha you may make it but its a dangerous game, spesh if the thrower slips

I had my wild years decided against being soo wild after my medical file was produced. damn these crappy bones!

First time i showed OH that i was not a vanilla kinda girl. I was almost 19 and We were staying at my parents; so i got dressed up in my highest shoes, a corset, a tutu, no nickers and a long jacket and we said we were off for a drink I found somewhere quiet and he asked what i was doing i unbuttoned my coat and dropped it pulling a piece of rope and a blindfold from my pocket the look on his face!!!

when i got home and gave our story that we'd been asked for ID and MrJ didnt have any i looked in the mirror... I had leaves in my hair, rope burn on my wrists and there was grass cuttings all over the back of my jacket. the excuse i gave that i fell didnt seem to work too well! CRINGE! it was amazing though and so worth it Mr J says its his most memorable too.

Louise&james I used to have a bf as a teenager that I would go to the woods to have sex with. I thought we were clever but mum told me last year that she always new what I was up to because I came home with clothes covered in grass stains or with leaves in my hair lol , so glad I wasn't the only one

@banannnnas hahahahahahah

Good read this thread, cheers to all.

Naughty nurse 85 wrote:

Louise&james I used to have a bf as a teenager that I would go to the woods to have sex with. I thought we were clever but mum told me last year that she always new what I was up to because I came home with clothes covered in grass stains or with leaves in my hair lol , so glad I wasn't the only one

Aah we can laugh about it now! i would have been a bit horrified if i thought i'd got away with it and my mother just brought it up :')

L&J

L&j the most embarrassing thing about my mum bringing it up in conversation several years after I thought I had got away with it was because she decided to tell me that 28 years ago she conceived me In a forest after a horny afternoon walk with my dad! I looked at her in disgust and she just said " don't know what your looking at me like that for when you used to come home from the first with leaves in your hair after you where shagging Daryl!"
Mortified lol

Naughty nurse 85 wrote:

L&j the most embarrassing thing about my mum bringing it up in conversation several years after I thought I had got away with it was because she decided to tell me that 28 years ago she conceived me In a forest after a horny afternoon walk with my dad! I looked at her in disgust and she just said " don't know what your looking at me like that for when you used to come home from the first with leaves in your hair after you where shagging Daryl!"
Mortified lol

Omg NNurse! Hahahaha! Cringe lol xx

Naughty nurse 85 wrote:

Mortified lol

Lol! Sometimes I'm glad my mum is such a prude.. She won't even say the word sex in front of me and that is the way I want it to stay haha

Naughty nurse you actually have me in stitches, I can't imagine! Your poor dad haha.. And you! :P x

Miss chat I've just learnt to give her comets that are twice as filthy back . She ends up shutting up because she realises that no matter how sexually liberated she thinks she may have become since she hit 50 , she clearly hasn't a clue. It's my 18 and 19 year old bro and sis that I really feel sorry for. They have to live with her and will have to subject ther partners to her. My fiancƩ is bloody terrified of her because last year she got really drunk a few times and acted like she was coming on to him. He's only 8 years younger than her so she kept making comments about she's closer in age to him than me etc and if I said no to his engagement age would marry him instead. She's lost the plot

Most memorable for me was during mine and my husbands first holiday abroad together. We stayed in this gorgeous villa in Cyprus that overlooked the sea, which meant we were treated to gorgeous sunsets in the evenings. During the week we were there, we had fooled around a few times (had sex in the pool etc) but the best came the night before we came home. We had sat on the balcony with a bottle of wine to watch the sunset.

One thing led to another, and we started kissing, which led us into the bedroom. It was hot, sweaty, intense but passionate. We were going for it, when suddenly, the bed collapsed. For a second, we just looked at each other and mouthed "oh f**k!" - but we carried on... we had to change position slightly, but we finished and it was incredible. We then had to somehow 'fix' the bed... it was just a case of trying to screw the legs back on etc but as this was a holiday villa, there were no 'tools' so ended up using the flat edge of a knife.. anyway, we decided that we would sleep in one of the other bedrooms for that night.. and then we left...

To this day, I can't help but wonder if the people that were staying in the Villa after us, got a bit of a nasty shock the first night they went to bed.... :)

Myself and a very adventurous X were on a canal boat trip with another couple, it was middle of a very nice day, we were horny as hell so we decide to have a quicky on the front of the boat whilst our friends were driving, she had shorts on so we pulled them to one side, she sat on me, legs over the side and I was in! Only problem was our friends kept coming over to talk to us and at one point we went through a bridge and there was a pub garden on the other side! It was a very hot day and the garden was full and course on a canal boat you don't exactly go passed quickly so we thought fuck it and treated them to a show, we got some looks as you can imagine! it was great and the most daring fuck I'd ever had up to then!

I have said in several other posts that cling wrap from head to toe with only my mouth cut open was by far the most erotic experience I have ever had. It was done at a private alt play party so there were many folks looking on. I found the complete restraint and the heightened sensises given I couoldnā€™t hear or see were amazing.

Iā€™ve mentioned it in other threads but the most memorable sexual experience for me was when my wife and I went out one evening. She was wearing a black leather skirt and boots.

When we got home she kept the boots and skirt on whilst we fucked.

For me it was the first time that I pegged my husband.

He had been hinting that he was interested in trying it but I played it cool. However a week later I bought a couple of butt plugs and lube and then surprised him one night with his first ā€˜training sessionā€™.
He had plenty of training sessions over the next two months. To be honest I could have popped his anal cherry within a week as he was very enthusiastic. However I decided that I would be in control and choose the time. I teased him a couple of times by showing him my new strap on? Even modelling it to show him how I looked when butt plugging him but didnā€™t give him the thrusting he craved. Finally I surprised him when he didnā€™t think I would do it. As usual I wore my strap on and put the two plugs in his butt and then took out the plug and pushed smoothly into him. He thought it was amazing.

We both think this was our most memorable sex act after waiting so long to get together.

1 Like

First time I had sex with my current partner or first three some

2 Likes

After years of sexual tension between us i shagged my friends mum one afternoon, it lead to a fling for about 6 months but that first time laying hands on her and exploring her body after years of fantasies was incredible.

My most memorable sexual experiences havenā€™t been positive oneā€™s but they definitely stay prominently in my memory.

In terms of positive experiences one really fun one didnā€™t actually involve sexual contact. I got changed out of my pyjamas and put on my clothes in a communal sleeper carriage on a train and people in it took a good look at me undressing, it was a great thrill.

1 Like