Mouth gag yes or no

My sub is not set on them yet but we are getting there i love open mouth gag so i can use her throat how i like

3 Likes

Any gag is a flat no for my OH - to be honest I’m not that interested in seeing her in one either

2 Likes

The gag makes me gag and want to throw up, so it’s a no from me :rofl:

3 Likes

Have you try one with hole or open mouth gag

Not being able to speak is a trigger for me, so if i ever wanted to use one id have to ease into it really slowly.

5 Likes

Definitely slow and steady even when you at home alone having a bit of solo play try it then as well as doing odd bits around house

Kind of hard pass for me right now. Even thinking about using them makes me a little panicky. Trying to ease into exploring the sub side of being a switch it tricky with a slew of triggers. Taking it super slow.

4 Likes

Cool we on a journey let help each other out

1 Like

I think they are a good thing if it fits the mood! :speak_no_evil:

Hi @Wingmanbdsm, does your sub dislike the open mouth style gag or all gags? My partner has a jaw problem so can’t use traditional ball gags for very long, but we found the DOMINIX Deluxe Leather Bit Gag which she can bite into and doesn’t open her jaw as wide; it’s also less invasive if that’s what your sub is concerned about.

3 Likes

It not she like then she buzz not find all the dribble so sexy but once she is in mood she forgets and love it

1 Like

You can get ones with stoppers if its the droop that puts her off

I love that one she not aloud to swallow in that one so when i open it she a right mess she loves to please her dom

Gags seem to be a bit of a marmite thing, people are either loving them or a flat no way. They take a bit of working up to and not going in too hard, try softer options first.

A small gag, breathing holes, another style of gag (there are quite a few), maybe the first time put it in her mouth and instruct her to hold it but not do the strap up. The first time try the gag alone, no restraints / blindfolds etc and just get used to it.

We had been playing with various restraints for a while and the blindfold had become a firm favorite, I was dying to try a gag (either on her or me) then the one day she beat me to it and one evening just said come upstairs in 5 minutes. I found her on the bed in a ballgag and we both loved it. She later told me that she’d had it a while and had used it while masturbating a few times to get used to it. Now it’s either the blindfold or gag that’s our all time favorite toy (can never quite decide which) .

Open mouth gags are great too, she put one on me the other week and made me lick her than sat on me and came all over my face.

Huge yes to gags from us.

1 Like

Not for meeee

I recently purchased an o ring gag, I’ve only used it once with my partner but I absolutely love it. My partner says he enjoyed it but wouldn’t be up to using it too often so I’m unsure if it might’ve been abit much for him :woman_shrugging:t2:

Not for me, love the visual but know I’d hate it :sweat_smile: The OH tried to have me give him a BJ while I was tied up and the fear of thinking I was going to choke lets me know it’d be a hard no :sweat_smile:

I absolutely love them on my wife, she’s still in training as such but she wasn’t against it last time we tried, it’s all about gentle progression.

I want to try one but hubby is not so keen. If I bought one or tested one he’d try it but its not on his list of things he wants to try on me

In theory a gag shouldn’t do too much damage, but it is a big thing to risk if she does have weak teeth. Going with something smaller might work as that will reduce how much she presses down and also going for something softer so she can bite into it a little without coming up against too much resistance. Maybe something like a bit gag if she decides it’s something she would like to try.

Personally, I don’t tend to use gags much. Most don’t work with my dominance style very well, although I am considering getting a dildo gag and there are some pretty cool drool gags out there