Mouth gag yes or no

Ring gags work well for it, but I’m actually thinking of something different from a specific brand that I can’t link to

Look for a ball made of silicone rather than a plastic one as they have a bit of give.

Unless you really bite down then there’s no undue pressure on teeth that wouldn’t be experienced by normal eating, I have a bridge in my mouth from a youth spent doing silly extreme sports and I lost 6 teeth… in theory they’re a lot weaker than proper teeth and I am always careful not to bite into an apple with my front teeth or anything like that.

We had discussed gags and wife was a little unsure, we had parked that discussion a bit and as I mentioned above she went and bought a ballgag without telling me and got herself used to it. Now we’ve got a few gags and they are some of our favorite toys.

The wife and I really love gags (last week I was ballgagged for a couple of hours) and I’ve never sustained any damage.

I would say a yes IF I’m in the mood. Shuts up us punish-worthy subs.

No not for me or the other half …

They can be rather hit and miss to get used to as some people can’t stand that feeling of not being able to swallow properly and dribbling everywhere!

I got my wife to try one , more as a test. She didn’t like it much and now I can’t find it. Think she threw it away LOL

You have to keep a eye on them lol

We started a bit like that, wife was curious but unsure at first. It was just when she really felt dirty that she’d sort of shyly suggest it but now we have a growing collection and she’s often the one that gets a gag out. Half the time she’s got one on and waiting for me nowadays… I think they have become her favorites.

2 Likes

I love a gag. I have a lot of different ones, byt am happy with all. I find metal ones can be more taxing I on the jaw but softer silicone ones are better. Bone gags or like bar gags are fairly good as you can breath well in them.

Maybe try something like that but maybe have it loose enough that it can be dropped out of the mouth if not to keen or held onto if it feels okay. Just to get a feel of it.

Ah! We have used both when playing in a sub dom session. Along with under bed restraints. As others have posted, everyone has their own triggers and limits. One persons “kink” might be vanilla to somebody else and “I don’t get it” to a third person.

We are now starting to look at full faces masks and hoods to bring a new level of Sensation we use blindfolds and ties so sub can’t see but it all the knots

Mr V likes Ball Gags, Dildo Gags and Pantie Gags.

We don’t use them a whole lot but we always enjoy them when we do.

1 Like

I’d be happy to wear one as long as I could breathe around it (like the flatter bit varieties opposed to the big balls) as I struggle to breathe through my nose.

Not sure whether hubby would be interested though, but he is steadily increasing his dom side, so I’ll have to bring it up! He does like putting the chain for my nipple clamps in my mouth so maybe!

Or you could do what my wife did for me and surprise him.
I found it mind blowlingly sexy to find her waiting for me in her sexy underwear and a gag.

3 Likes

That’s exactly how it went when we used it :joy:
But it hasn’t been suggested since, I’d be worried if i put it on waiting for him he wouldn’t be into it. I suppose with it being something new it may just take some time or maybe it’s abit much for him.

1 Like

Maybe bring it up in conversation or send a pic of it and a sexy outfit and say that what you be wearing tonight for him

2 Likes

I quite like ball gags and the thought of them. It makes me feel more submissive and I think they look super sexy on me. With talking to friends about it, I was surprised to see that they actually don’t like them. I thought they were quite popular. What’s your opinion on ball gags and do you like using them or not?

2 Likes

I understand why others find them appealing, but they’re not for me. I wouldn’t be comfortable using one on a partner, either - largely for the same reasons I’ve described in the Breath play thread. Too triggering.

Yes I do like that idea! Gives him chance then to say something if he’s not feeling it :slightly_smiling_face: thanks!

1 Like

I hope it works for you

1 Like