Must haves

King cock collection, realistic, girthy and drives the OH wild!

2 Likes

@meganep for me, a vibrating prostate massager is a must have. I use this Mantric one which is great. For the wife, this 50 Shades Rabbit that we got in a past Lovehoney advent calendar is a must! Other than toys, some massage oils and sexy lingerie is a must :wink:

2 Likes

I love my sex swing it’s awesome.

3 Likes

hmm love Honey wand every time OMG

3 Likes

Sound like an experienced user, I’m hoping to look into best ways to use. It will be very experimental at the moment. Can’t wait

1 Like

It would be nice to show you it so you could decide for yourself it is like flying the 3 foot high club lol

Truly the one thing I couldn’t live without is my OH I know it’s soppy but honestly love the bones of her

6 Likes

For couple time, the we-vibe chorus.

2 Likes

@carzy Queen of soppy over here! And I’m inclined to agree, my OH is the one thing in life I couldn’t be without

3 Likes

Glass toy and fifty shades rabbit on sale as a set atm for 44£ was 110

2 Likes

Must have toys for me are anal toys, if I had to choose just one, it would be the titanmen rumpy from Doc Johnson. It rides the fine line between providing a good stretch and being too big just perfectly. For me its not a plug in the traditional sense (can’t see me wearing it while doing daily tasks etc) but its my favourite toy when playing solo.

For Mrs Sen, mains powered wand. Our mantric rechargeable is good, I usually use this for her first orgasm as its not too intense, but then switch it up to the Doxy Disco wand and her subsequent orgasms are far more powerful and seem to come from deeper inside her too

2 Likes

@Senator that titanmen rumpy looks amazing my husband would love it. He currently has the njoy 2.0 xl not sure if you have tried that one to compare but would you say it’s similar in size? He is comfortable inserting the njoy so may be able to go a tiny bit bigger.

1 Like

My fave toy I couldn’t be without is the better half!
Between us though, would impossible to select one item.
Restraint ropes (for intended purpose and to help me with balance also due to neurological condition) blindfold, LH Deluxe Wand, 50 shades greedy girl rabbit, and a 50 shades vibe butt plug that is no longer on sale, and mantric remote control egg.
That’s 7 essential items including the Mrs, loads more I could include but above is most commonly used ‘go to’ items.

2 Likes

@Holly_Love Ive never tried the njoy, but at a diamater of 5.75 inches, it is a bit smaller than the Rumpy. The head of the rumpy is probably a similar size, I can get the head in without too many dramas and that in itself creates quite a filling / stretching sensation. It took me a while to be able to take the 2nd bulb, but it was well worth the effort.

Good thing about it is its a relatively cheap toy…

2 Likes

@Senator thanks for getting back to me I might buy it for him and see how we get on.

1 Like

Always has to be my wand

3 Likes

I recently had a threesome with a guy and another girl and I would say that the Magic wand made things insane. I feel like it’s such a fun toy to use even on your own but when you have someone else there with you such as your OH or FB using it on you whilst you squirm is just a different experience on another level. A must have staple item as part of a sex toy collection. Everyone should have one!!

1 Like

Which wands do you recommend?

I love any kind of magic wand vibrator (as do many other people in this thread apparently!) - something I like to do with my (male) partner whilst using the wand is hold it against his underwear and go through each setting, first with the rhythms and then with the intensity, and ask him to think about which is his favourite combination at the time; I personally feel like this is such a fun way to use it on people with penises as sometimes vibrators can be quite overlooked by those that don’t have vaginas :relieved:

1 Like

Liquid silk (best lube ever) and the Lovehoney’s magic wand (witch I collect all the colours) with or without these attachments
Hummer attachment and the Cock teaser