Must haves

I love doing this to myself with a variety of vibrating toys, but a wand is a bit too violent. The slowest speed on the Lovehoney Super Smoothie Classic Vibrator 7 Inch is one of my favourites; it produces a powerful rippling sensation and I actually enjoy going numb in places then moving it elsewhere. :heartbeat:

I’m not encouraging Mrs S to use toys on me now though, it makes me feel obliged to finish in less than an hour. :sleeping:

As most people have said and i agree, definitely a wand :kissing_heart:
Works for all genders and is such a versatile toy.

Second would have to be my fleshlight but couldnt forget my handcuffs and bondage gear.
To be honest ive got more items and toys then i can remember lol

Ohh so many choices, I couldn’t live without:

Ropes
Cuffs
Spreader bar
Rattan cane
Wand
Glass dildo

Everything a guy needs to add a bit of naughtiness to the bedroom…or anywhere else!
I love making forced orgasms on my partner when shes tied up or orgasm denial when shes been naughty​:smiling_imp:, the above selection provide an amazing thrill for her and me and would recommend to anyone

Classic Magic Wand and a Fleshlight.
A good lube.
A great imagination and desire!

1 Like

:ball_gag1:

1 Like

Can’t go wrong with this one!!!

I agree with sophie01, the love honey classic mains wand is fantastic, powerful rumbly vibes, drives my OH wild and provides orgasm after orgasm. Top choice :+1:

1 Like

@Cupc8kes I have the love honey wand has different levels of power brings me off every time also have another make which has onlyb2 levels wands area fantastic way of achieving a great orgasam hope this helps

1 Like

Hey @Cupc8kes

With regard to wands we have two - a LoveHoney wand and a doxy. We bought the Lovehoney wand several years ago and absolutely loved it. It started to show signs age - the plastic started to discolour. Also the only criticism of it was that the power cable was a little short - we have a super king bed and it wouldn’t reach everywhere.
We replaced it with a doxy having read the reviews and thinking spending more may also mean a better product. We still think it’s good and my word is it powerful but it’s main fault is the button. The Lovehoney wand has a dial. This means you can smoothly ramp up the power and have complete control over the power. The doxy steps up through buttons and some of the steps feel huge. We don’t really like that.
Therefore we recommend the Lovehoney wand.

1 Like

I have a huge selection of toys but less chance to use them during lockdown, when the house is full.

It has made me think about what I would really like to keep.

So - a good clit bullet, like the Desire one. If I could pick another it would be something like the red hot flickering tongue (sorry, it is getting late and I’m tired and can’t work out the new sales site so I’m not posting links).

Lube - obviously.

And a vibe or dildo but I’m increasingly being drawn to ones that don’t need recharging - glass or steel.

2 Likes