Mutual Masturbation session - Who Orgasms first

During Mutual Masturbation who orgasms first you or your partner?

I normally cum before my wife, but we do try and manage to cum together 9 times out of 10

12 Likes

Mostly together, we find that as soon as either one of us start, it push the other over the edge too. Although I would say it can also depends on what toy or toys are being used.

5 Likes

We always strive for simultaneous release. However it can be elusive so my OH normally leads the way to climaxing. Especially when her LH toys are involved.

6 Likes

My wife. Always. Sometimes many times.

She prefers to edge me for a long time but ultimately deny me an orgasm. I have to say that I prefer that too.

7 Likes

during mutual it is OH, always, and at least once before me. She enjoys watching me and I enjoy watching her :smiling_imp:

5 Likes

@Nvravrg69
I also love watching my hubby pleasure himself as much as he enjoys watching me :sweat_drops:

8 Likes

I generally cum first but try to cum together whether possible

6 Likes

Usually me, but its not prescriptive.

4 Likes

Kyle normally cums first :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Wife all the time :slight_smile:

3 Likes

We occasionally race each other to orgasm especially if we are short of time. When we do this my husband usually wins. I don’t mind losing as he will then give me a celebration lick which gets me there very quickly.

When we have lots of time we go really slow and stimulate each other by stroking and tickling. Our aim now is to last as long as possible. I’m usually the one who orgasms first as my husband knows exactly what to do to get me there.

4 Likes

Can often depend on who started first and whether toys are involved or not.

If it is simply a straight race to see who comes first then it is usually me, I am very visual and the sight of the OH playing with her pussy, can put me on a hair trigger.

6 Likes

That’s pretty much the same here! If a suction toy or decent wand is involved I’ve no chance of cummin at the same time let alone before :sweat_drops::joy:

4 Likes

Never tried this but its on the cards

3 Likes

@AWB1955

You should definitely do it, its a definite turn on watching your partner
Plus you can always help eachother out​:sweat_drops:

6 Likes

Thanks not sure how to approach it should i.just start playing wih myself and suggest he does the same

2 Likes

My OH usually cums first. I love watching her work her vibrator round her clit and know that once she starts inserting the tip, it won’t be long. Then it’s my turn :wink::sweat_drops:

2 Likes

Its usually me that cums first, i try to hold it back but i just get to aroused watching him masturbate

6 Likes

Wife usually cums first. She has always been able to have multiple orgasms, plus we like to make the session last awhile.

3 Likes

Sometimes together but usually the Mrs as she is greedy and likes me to help so my hands are on her, then when she is cuming I will furiously masturbate and blast it over her.

5 Likes