My bathmate has arrived! And I’m gonna do a progression blog

@Diggerman_Baz its definitely worth it for that, my morning wood is like I was when I was a teenager, I can genuinely hang a wet bath towel off it when it’s hard, there is one thing I’m a little disappointed at in a way, when I used to put a cock ring on my girth would increase by half an inch, now my cock has gained that half an inch, the cock ring doesn’t increase it any more

2 Likes

I had a couple of days off pumping this weekend and I noticed my flaccid dick was back to its normal size, didn’t look as plump and as long as it has done over the past couple of months, so it would suggest you need to keep at it to maintain the size increases, but again I’ve heard after 6 months usage then the results are more permanent, but I will wait and see later down the line if that statement is true

2 Likes

So today’s stats
Length 6.75” up 0.15” from last time
Girth 5.5” down 0.1 from last time
I think with the girth I either measured wrong last time or the increase in length has got rid of the girth gain, so for my recap since I’ve started this journey I have gained 0.75” in length and 0.5” in girth, after sex last night mrstoysrus said it doesn’t even feel like my dick anymore! So it definitely works! I think I’m at maximum when it comes to how far the bellows are compressed so I think unless I go to the next size up soon, progress is gonna be slow if I carry on with this size, so I think I’ll place an order soon for the 7-9” sized one

5 Likes

Did you gain back what was lost after having a few days off? Or did it just seem slightly smaller rather than actually being less plump?

1 Like

@LuciousLegs i think you only lose the plump flaccid look of you take the time off, I’ve been impressed with the results, dunno what it would be like if I took a week or two off though

1 Like

I haven’t done an update recently because I haven’t really seen any more changes, this could be for a few reasons

1. I got good gains early on and now I’m impatient
  2. I’ve reached my maximum possible growth
  3. Using a cock ring has slowed things down
  4. I’m at maximum pump on the bellows

Personally I think it’s a combination of 3 and 4, as I’ve said previously, it does become a bit of a chore so getting hard every time I have a bath isn’t easy, so I was using a cock ring to help, I’ve since read that the whole idea is for it to get hard and then soft and repeat, also now I’m at full pump so I don’t think I can put any more pressure on it.
So I have a couple of options, I’m going to give it another week or so without using a cock ring to see if that makes a difference, if it does I’ll carry on with the hydro7 if it doesn’t then I will get the hydromax9 which is bigger and has 30% more power!

For a recap I started off at 6” long and 5” girth, now I’m between 6.6-6.75” long and 5.5” girth, so it definitely has worked, but I do want to push past that 1” extra mark!

Again the only drawbacks i can say about this is

1. Time consuming and does seem like a chore
  2. Two toned colour dick! The suction does leave it looking almost bruised for the top half
  3. If you were going to do this without your partner knowing it would be difficult because of the above mentioned things, and it’s quite a big old unit to hard

The positives.

1. It does work, I’m longer and thicker
  2. My flaccid dick looks much bigger
  3. Erections are stronger and dick is veinier

I will update in a couple of weeks with what my next plan of attack is

6 Likes

This matches what I was expecting; like gaining muscle it requires consistent effort over a long period.

This has been a really useful blog that I’m sure many of us have been following. Ultimately, as much as we’d all no doubt like extra girth and length, it comes down to whether the effort can be sustained to make a real difference.

3 Likes

@brufton i think it is definitely like gym work, according to things I’ve read online, after a year it’s permanent, but I can’t say if that’s true or not, there no doubt will come a time when I can’t be bothered any more or I go away on holiday for a few weeks so I won’t keep up with the maintenance, so then I will see for sure if it shrinks back, most people that I’ve seen online, once they get to their desired size or as big as they can go, they just do a couple of sessions a week to maintain it, again this is all long term things I will do

3 Likes

So I’ve been a bit quiet lately, but it’s because I’ve done another experiment for this blog, a few people have said is it permanent after a while, so I’ve taken a month off, what I’ve noticed is my length has lost a bit, not quite back to starting size but not far off, I have however kept my girth, and also my two toned penis! Also my flaccid size has gone back to how it was, so the conclusion is you really do have to keep it up if you want to keep the gains, I suppose it’s like going to the gym, so I think I’ll go back to pumping from next week, I do wish there was a way to not have a two toned dick though, I think if you’re a very pale person you’d be half white and half red! I’m a dark toned white guy and it’s very noticeable on me, so again, this isn’t something to do in secret, but the bottom line is the bathmate definitely works, I’m leaning to the conclusion that genetics is key, there’s only big muscles can grow (without steroids) so I’d imagine it’s the same with penises! Although I am still tempted to get the next size up if I go back to regular pumping, but again if you are open in your relationship and don’t mind your partner knowing what you’re doing, then buy a bathmate it really does work, I think 1/2 an inch to an inch is very realistic if you put the time and effort into it, my next experiment will be if it’s the same as muscle memory, will I get my gains back quickly when I start again……so keep your eyes peeled for my next progress post!

6 Likes

Thanks for doing science for us :smiley:

2 Likes

Haha! Thanks I think the problem with researching it online yourself most of the websites are affiliated with bathmate, so you just don’t know how true it it’s, so I thought if I review it honestly with the good and the bad points in this forum then at least the people here will get an honest review, although a review on one of the pumps on the lovehoney page I can safely say is a load of rubbish, he said something like started off at 9” got to 12” and now working towards 15” I think gains over 1” would take a lot of time and effort I think 2+” isn’t possible, well that’s from me only using one size pump, 6” is definitely not achievable

3 Likes

There’s a technique I use after using mine, you roll your member between the palms of both your hands, almost like starting a fire with sticks. It’s meant to help with the discolouration.

In terms of my own experience I’m using the hydroxtreme7 and have recently crossed over the 7” mark and approaching 6” girth. Super happy with the flaccid results as unfortunately I’m a grower, not a shower.

2 Likes

What was your starting sizes?

Over 3 months since I last pumped, I’ve kept the 1/2” girth and I lost a little of the size, but still kept most of it, at my max I gained about .75” and I’ve kept about 1/2” of that, the other thing I’ve kept is the 2 toned colour on my penis, it has faded a lot, it’s like getting a hicky, but taking months to get rid of.
I am tempted to start again, since most of my gains were made in the first 6-8 weeks I’m wondering with the break and the know how, will I make similar gains again, or will I only get to the same size as before?

3 Likes

@ToysRusDevon very very curious what would happen if you tried again !!!

You should do a couple sessions and post results I’m curious if you will get anymore gains

Also what have you read or tried to help combat the 2 tone penis that’s almost a deal breaker for me as I’m extreamly pale white dude

I’m at about 6inch girth and 6inch length ish right now and would love to try these

I think my mistake was wearing a cock ring, I found going in proper hard gave good results, if I restart then I won’t be using one again, someone above has mentioned rubbing your cock afterwards as if you were trying to start a fire with a wooden stick. Also if you are 6x6 to start off with I would go for the 7-9” sized one the 5-7” would be too narrow, the wideboy would work but if you gain easily like I did you’d end up needing that size

1 Like

What bathmate you using?

1 Like

I used the entry model the bathmate hydro7
Knowing what I know now, I would fork out for the top model with the hand pump as it would make things so much easier

I have the hydro7 I got it mainly as a trail to see if it works.

I did to 6 slid weeks training 5x a week 15min sessions.
After the 4th week I’d gone from 6" to over 7.5
I never really done a long of gains really but the missus could been the difference.
I gave it a rest as started getting red spots.

I’m looking at hitting the hytdomax7 with pump next as I do believe if you can commit to a program for a period of at least 6 months you will see noticeable gains.

I’ve had a look throw the forum but can’t find any routines or progress threads that have lasted a period of time.

My plan is in the near future to get the hydromax 7 do a routine involving, pumping, clamping hanging and jelquing.

This was the best routine I’ve seen for gaining real proven size.

I think I’ll also do progress thread on here.

1 Like

I’d be interested in seeing your routine as you had more growth than I have

1 Like