my first tester review

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30942&reviewid=106849#customer_reviews

My first tester review is live so excited....
Check it out hope you like it and ive done us proud xx ;)

Great review :) I have that dildo as well and I love it!

Great review, i liked that you used it in different ways to give a really good idea of what its suited for!

Great review! Really well thought out and written. If I wasn't already a glass addict, I'd be ordering right now!

Great review, I have not tried any glass products before and if I wasn't considering it before I certainly am now! Thank you

Well done :)

Great review... Its a shame my wife has no real interest in dildo's as I've noticed fantastic comments for so many of the glass ones.

I've run out of products to review. Will have to wait for pay day and see what piques our interest.

A great review, you've certainly covered all bases! I too have this glass dildo and it's fantastic :)

Great review. This helps loads as thinking of buying a glass dildo for Mrs K.

Great review - you certainly gave it a good test ;) If I was thinking of buying a glass toy this would definitely inspire me. Also glad that you enjoyed it. I have several glass toys and adore them. I've just reviewed the glass juicer, a great glass butt plug ;) x

great review

Thanks all for your generous comments xxxxxxx

Hey Terri do you have a link to your review now im a convert keen to get more
Lust x

great review very indepth ...so to speak ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)......sounds like a lot of fun

Great review! I just added it to my wishlist! :)

Great review gotta be added to my list 😃

Nipnips70 wrote:

Great review gotta be added to my list 😃

Thanks nips and b b it is a wonderful piece ;)

lustyjoy wrote:

Hey Terri do you have a link to your review now im a convert keen to get more
Lust x

Here you go - enjoy !

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29225&reviewid=106933#customer_reviews

This was actually listed as a glass 'dildo' but now the description has been altered to 'butt plug'.