So I bought these....

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17187

........In yesterday's deal of the day for £25. I had a look at the prices of just one and realised what a bargain it was. I've read so many posts by you guys about how much you rate glass, me and OH talked about buying some glass from what good ratings it had.
So who has this set? Do you rate it? And being our first experience with dildos of any kind, what can we expect?

I have them and I love love love them. I use the pink one for warming up anally all the time, and the other one is great for your G-spot.

You can read my review on them if you like =D

I don't have that particular set but I have 2 different Icicles dildos and I love them. I personally like mine chilled and haven't tried them warm but you should definititely try temperature play with them. They can also be used for all-over body massage.

Glass used to be my favourite material until I got an aluminium vibe and then discovered Tantus 02 silicone but I still love it.

I've just had a look at your review Lollipop, sounds good :-)

Thanks ladies x

Glass is cool.......

What's so great about it?

Cyklon wrote:

Glass is cool.......

....or hot ;)

Lol, I've read about the temperature thing. So it's deffo worth doing then? What should I expect from all this? And indeed, them just being at room temperature?

I love these, i had them in the last sale (think my reviews the latest one) as i was curious but theyre amazing. As for the heat thing we tried putting one in the fridge and the other in warm water, it was really fun using the cold and then the warm after and vice versa, drove me wild.

Im surprised as i didnt think id like glass but they are my favourite so far !

Really? Hmm, sounds good! Thanks, I'll have a look at the reviews. Only looked at a couple last night before I bought them :)

We got them in the 3 for £50 and tried them for the first time yesterday. Mrs Mozz preferred the clear glass one - from both ends. The pink one was fine from the helmet-shaped end, but she found the other end a bit too much. They were quite cold when we first started and that seemed to go down well! Great value for £25.

I love love glass its amazing my favourite toy for sure I have this AMAZEBALLS - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24235

But I also have the following which are fab too http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=6110

All sounds good so far! Gonna post another question now in the same section....

Mozzalini wrote:

We got them in the 3 for £50 and tried them for the first time yesterday. Mrs Mozz preferred the clear glass one - from both ends. The pink one was fine from the helmet-shaped end, but she found the other end a bit too much. They were quite cold when we first started and that seemed to go down well! Great value for £25.

Thats really funny because i loved the clear one more. Found it hit the g-spot really nicely and had more of a curve to it.

I shall have to investigate lol

I have had my eye on that set for agessss and it seems to go on sale quite often.

Must see if I can get himself to splurge on the 3 for £50 so we can try them out. I mean, isn't 3 for 50 too good of a deal to pass up? ;)

kate216 wrote:

I have had my eye on that set for agessss and it seems to go on sale quite often.

Must see if I can get himself to splurge on the 3 for £50 so we can try them out. I mean, isn't 3 for 50 too good of a deal to pass up? ;)

Absoloutely it is! Get him told lol

Sarah 77 wrote:

kate216 wrote:

Absoloutely it is! Get him told lol

I'm laying the ground work! He may bite if theres an item he wants for himself in the deal!

ooh Interesting.

I want one as well now. :P

haven't got this particular set, but I love my glass dildos and prefer them to any other dildos I have. They give amazing sensations and I love them cold! Have fun