My Reviews

Free Tester Toy

:lovehoney_heart: by @Blonde_Bunny, 1st February 2021

Womanizer X Lovehoney InsideOut Rechargeable G-Spot and Clitoral Stimulator

Flutterly In Love

I will not lie to you, I own a lot of toys for my clit. This is now the fourth Womanizer in my collection - yes, I really do love these little suckers that much. But this is the first one that combines both that intense clitoral manipulation and internal filling pleasure I crave to get me gushing.

I won’t bore you with the delivery, let’s just say it came nearly as fast as I did when I first used this - albeit far more discreetly.

Just as I would expect from a Womanizer and Lovehoney collaboration, this special edition Inside Out is gifted to you in such luxury you’d easily mistake it’s purpose. Included within is an optional larger clitoral head - trust me, just fit this clit engulfer straight away - a charging lead and instructions, but unfortunately no storage pouch - you can’t have everything right.

It is made entirely from rich, purple, high quality silicone with a shining silver accent inlay at the base. This is completely my ascetic and I am totally smitten with how it looks. The seamless silicone feels amazingly soft to the touch, and has very little friction. It’s the kind of silicone you can’t help but rub on your face because of how soft it truly feels.

For its size the Womanizer InsideOut is fairly light to hold. The lower part of the toy is egg shaped and tipped with a smooth silicone suction nozzle for placing over your already excitedly engorged clit. Coming out of the back of the Womanizer InsideOut is a curved silicone arm for internal placement. This arm is fairly slim and flexible at the base. The tip of the arm is where the second motor is for the vibrations and is more rigid than the rest of the arm.

Before you can use the Womanizer InsideOut you need to charge it. The USB charger attaches to the base of the toy using two magnetic ports. Unlike some other magnetic chargers I have, this magnet is strong and I had no trouble with it keeping contact. You can then plug the other end in to any USB port and await the solid green light that indicates a full charge. Mine must have been already charged as only 5 minutes after connecting the USB cable it was ready to go.

As with all toys from Womanizer, it is incredibly quiet. It’s not silent by any means, but the vibrations in the G-spot arm are genuinely whisper quiet, and the clitoral stimulator is the quietest I’ve heard yet. If you need to be discreet, but really want to try a clitroal suction / pressure wave toy, this might well be the product for you. Just make sure you’ve a towel over your mouth to dampen your screams.

With a small amount of lube around the hood of your clit and vulva - although I can assure you, after just holding this, lube is not needed - the Inside Out effortlessly slips into place and you can comfortably contract around it’s slender shaft leaving hands free to caress and manipulate other erogenous areas. I’m a seriously lazy masturbator at the best of times, the less I have to be involved the better, and a hands free orgasm or three is always a goal I set - a goal everyone should always set. Just tie me to the bed and watch me squirm.

The vibrations from the internal G-spot arm are deliciously deeply rumbly but I’ll be honest, the clit suction part of this toy has me cumming that hard and fiercely fast I don’t even have time to think about the vibrations in and around my G-Spot. I don’t have time to think about anything. But what I do love is just to have that insertable squishy arm there for me to clamp down on again and again and again.

Like so many others I’m sure, I’m one of those gals with an extremely sensitive clit. The smallest of stimulation and I’m either cumming or crying within minutes. Just like all the other Womanizers I own, this indirect, fluttering air pressure stimulation doesn’t leave me with an untouchably sensitive clit after my first orgasm - or even before - and allows me to ride the waves of cumming after cumming, again and again, over and over until my heart says no more.

In summary, this revolutionary Womanizer exceeded all of my expectations. Not only does it’s waterproof design make it a bath time must, more importantly it means it’s soaking squirt safe too. Despite struggling with the controls to begin with, the intense orgasms delivered by the Inside Out has made it one of my new favorite toys and by far the best Womanizer I own. Perhaps it’s shape won’t suit every internal body, but it fits me very, VERY, well indeed. I am smitten.

Overall Rating: 5/5 ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Pros: It’s double trouble at its best!

Cons: Buttons take a little learning.

Bottom Line: I’m at smitten with this Henry the Hoover, this fluttering clit kisser.

6 Likes