My Reviews

:lovehoney_heart: by @Blonde_Bunny, 28th June 2021

Liberator Sex Position Wedge

The Ballad Of Bliss

I was searching for something to take me over the edge, and that’s when I found it, the Liberator Wedge.

I’ve no shortage of toys for pleasuring me, I thought a change of position is what it could be.

So straight in my basket not a second to waste, completed the checkout, my order now placed.

Next day delivery? I don’t mind I’ll just pay, both the item and me to cum the next day.

The package arrived so subtle and sly, straight up to the bedroom to give it a try.

Such a pretty design this triangular foam,
It’s sultry it’s stylish to have in your home.

A stunning design, both appearance and feel, the aesthetics and texture just scream sex appeal.

So soft to the touch, so smooth on your skin, it’s firm yet still squishy the foam that’s within.

Nearly two feet of width and at fourteen inch deep, the angle looks gentle not overly steep.

With a choice of two colours there’s something for all, purple or pink it’s a really tough call.

A true sexual therapist must have been the designer, no risks and no worries with it’s moisture proof liner.

And a removable cover so easy to clean, just unzip and throw in the washing machine.

And you’ll soak it I swear, as I write this I blush, girls this new position you can’t help but gush.

I give you this warning and please don’t forget, with new depths of pleasure you’re gonna get wet.

A slight increase in angle to lift up your bum, who knew that would be the best way to cum.

This life-changing lift hits your G-spot quite hard, just cover your bed and be on your guard.

It opens your legs as it lifts up your hips, exposing your clit while spreading your lips.

You’re going to scream as he hits your front wall, there’s no way to stop it, gushing for all.

This wild new position let’s your partner go deeper, it feels bigger and longer, my god he’s a keeper.

And when used with anal my days he’ll go deep, you’ll scream while you’re cumming, a shaking wet heap.

And it’s perfect for oral being giving to me, that change in position just 30 degree.

No more crooked neck for my husband to crane, but the comfort it gifts him will be my true gain.

I can lay on my front with my bum in the air, no more aching legs while he’s pulling my hair.

And I’ll use it alone for comfortable play, with my pelvis just raised I’ll orgasm all day.

Trust the words of this member this Bunny of Blonde, a whole new experience when using your Wand.

New ways to play with my dildos and dicks, a new world of pleasure this revolutionary fix.

Pure comfort for me in those hours of edging, no more aching back with this luxury wedging.

It’s the best thing since me that’s now in our bed, so buy it and try it no more can be said.

It’ll ramp up your sex-life that’s all I can say, just add it to basket and checkout and pay.

I swear it to all, I make this true pledge. My life’s now complete with the Liberator Wedge.

XXX

Overall Rating: 5/5 ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Pros: With this under your bum there’s no way you won’t cum.

Cons: No negatives from me, just buy it you’ll see.

Bottom Line: Totally ecstatic with this soft wedge of cheese, I’m now shaking and shivering with trembling knees.

9 Likes