My Reviews

Bondage Boutique Faux Leather Wrist Cuffs
by @PleasureDrone, 14 May 2019
Bondage Boutique Faux Leather Wrist Cuffs

Comfy but surprisingly large

Overall Rating: 3/5 ☆ ☆ ☆

I’m a vegetarian who never buys leather, so these appeared ideal for my needs. I’m a 6ft 2" man of medium build (90kgs) and I didn’t think I had particularly slender wrists (mine measure 7½ inches / 19 cms circumference), but I was surprised to find that with these cuffs, I had to use the very last hole on the buckle fastener before they’d fit me snugly. Every other setting was far too loose. I can’t imagine how one could use these on a (female?) sub with properly slender wrists - they’d just slip off!

Once on, they feel comfy and sturdy - although I’d like to say to Lovehoney that your promo photo is really rather misleading! In your picture, the tongue that fits through the buckle appears to hug the contours of the cuff. In reality, it hangs free, flapping about somewhat untidily.

I feel that the finish/aesthetics of the item could be improved. Particularly, I don’t like the square cut-off ends of the faux leather: I’d have preferred them to be rounded or corner-cut - but that’s a matter of personal taste. I like the black chain, clasp and D-rings. Aesthetics aside, though, once I’m in them, I feel suitably cuffed and ready to be played with!

Pros: Comfortable.

Cons: Rather large, and could be better finished.

Bottom Line: Not bad, but not great either.

1 Like