My Reviews

This review is so new, it hasn’t even appeared on the LH product page yet!

Bondage Boutique T-Style Cock Ring with Ball Divider
by @PleasureDrone, 19 July 2021
Bondage Boutique T-Style Cock Ring with Ball Divider

Worked for me, but faffy and not
very adjustable, so YMMV

Overall Rating: 3/5 ☆ ☆ ☆

I bought this item back in May 2019 and am surprised to find that I didn’t leave a review then, so here goes…

As it’s relevant, for the purposes of this review, I am normally 6" when erect, with a girth of 4.75" Don’t ask me how big my balls are - I’ve never worked out how to measure them!

I’m a submissive, and a certain amount of CBT has always been “on the menu” for me. Consequently, as this was my first ever cock-and-ball restraint device, I was super-excited to find out how it would feel.

So excited, in fact, that I was willing to forgive just how INCREDIBLY FAFFY it is to put this thing on. I’m not kidding you: first time out, I spent quite a while with it sort of half fastened and me in a state of bafflement trying to work out which bit of me was supposed to go where …before I realised that I had it on back to front. Believe me, it’s very easily done! :smiley:

Once I’d sussed out my orientation (and darlings, I thought I had that one figured in my teens :rofl:), there was the matter of my recalcitrant testicles. Faced with the prospect of being divided, strapped up and pushed out in a very exposing and vulerable way, they refused (if you’ll pardon the pun) to play ball. It was like they took one look and said “In there??? No way!” and promptly scurried away, up into my pelvic cavity. Even a seasoned drag artist would have been well impressed with my “tuck”.

Eventually, though, I managed to catch them off-guard, and while they were both still in dangling-free mode, I looped the leatherette straps round 'em and got the metal poppers fastened before they had another chance to squirrel themselves away. Success!

The poppers have two tightness settings, which on me equate to “Mmmm that’s snug” and “Help!”. I’m into pain play, but not testicular stranglage, so I settled for snug.

OMG what a gorgeous feeling! With my balls all exposed and unable to escape, I was able to tease and torment them to my heart’s content (mostly with my super-spiky leatherworker’s wheel - ow! ow! ow!).

Meanwhile, the “cock ring” part of the assembly worked its own little wonder, constricting blood flow just sufficiently to effect an impressive change on my old pal. Y’know I said I was 6 inches when erect? In this device, I gained at least another half inch and looked like I was heading for 7. I was also VERY hard: so hard you could have used me to batter a door down!

If I have a negative crit, it’s that the choice of just the two popper settings is a bit “all or nothing” - the jump in tightness between them is rather too big. For that same reason, I’m aware that this device is not going to fit everyone. I think I just got lucky on the sizing.

A final note: when I first tried this on, I was freshly shaved. At a later session , when I’d let my pubes grow back, fitting it became considerably more difficult, cos my hairs kept getting caught in the poppers, causing the kind of discomfort I didn’t want. So if you want to get the best from this device, get naked down there.

Pros: The sensation of being “caged” once it was on.

Cons: Quite a challenge to get into it.

Bottom line: Worth the effort, provided your junk happens to be the right size for it.

ADDED NOTE: Forgot to mention that since my first experiments with this device, I am now able to wear it on its tightest setting.

HOW TO PUT IT ON:
You can’t hope to get this thing on if you are sitting or lying down: your balls will slither around all over the place, or try to disappear like mine did! Stand up and let gravity do the work for you. Start with all the poppers undone. Loop the main strap behind your scrotum and fasten its two poppers over the top of your penis shaft where it meets the pubic bone. Then bring the ball divider strap up, nestle your balls into it and fasten it to whatever tightness you enjoy. Don’t be surprised if it looks unbalanced: most men have one ball bigger than the other.

3 Likes