My Reviews

Lovehoney love motion remote control warming thrusting sex machine set

Tale of two halves

I had a lot of fun with this toy, and its definitely one id use again. If you cant shell out for a full size sex machine i think its a fun alternative. That being said, the suction cup is really quite picky and needs a shiny flat surface to stick to. its also not the easiest toy to clean. But those negatives aside, its very versatile and i can see myself thinking of a lot of inventive ways to use this.

This toy has many good qualities, unfortunately the suction cup is not one of them. In a house full of wood I really struggled to find anything it would stick to, as even a slight texture in the surface is enough to make this thing fall off. It really only works on flat, shiny surfaces and even refused to stick to our fake stone bathroom tiles. The things is does stick to though, it really stays attached to, so if you’ve got a convenient shiny surface like a vertical wall mirror then your good.

The thrusting motion is excellent, and though the slowest speed did stall at times, this toy came within a hairs breadth of making me orgasm from vaginal penetration alone (Something I’ve never managed before and to be honest, was starting to believe wasn’t even possible for me). The two faster speed are seriously nice and the thrusting patterns surprisingly good. Several of them deserve special mention, but the one i thought of as “slow sex” (a series well spaced thrusts) was just perfect for a slow build. Overall, they give you a great variety of options and though they weren’t all for me, i can definitely see there being something for everyone.

The vibrations aren’t particularly rumbly or strong, but they’re not buzzy either and travel up the dildos very well meaning you can really feel them over a large area. The first two speeds where pretty underwhelming, but the third was bliss. I could have happily left it on that if the patterns hadn’t been so good. The first two, both unusual dot dot dash types i haven’t encountered before, where especially good and complimented the thrusting fantastically. Overall there was a nice variety, including revving ones and some faster patterns too.
I also liked the warming feature and found it very easy and pleasant to use and will definitely flick it on again.

Volume wise the vibrations are surprisingly quiet, but the thrusting action isn’t and can easily be heard through a door. It Was however pretty easily covered up with some music.

The dildos are so silky and great quality. They’re a nice firmness having a slight give. i especially liked the texture and pronounced head on the skintone one, though it does make it less realistic it felt brilliant when in use. I found them both very good g spotters, though i did struggle with the purple dildo as it caused the toy to flip round unless suction cupped in place.
Despite the base not being water proof, they where also reasonably easy to clean, though the texture on the skin toned one did require a bit more attention.

The remote has a decent range (it even worked through a closed door) And due to its shape meant even with your eyes closed you can always tell which way up it was, making the buttons very hard to mix up. It was easy to use and made flicking the thrusting and vibration settings around a doddle. I can also imagine this feature being alot of fun with a partner and its ideal if you want to use another toy or a pair of cuffs at the same time.

To my great disappointment i couldn’t get it to work with cowgirl due to its height, But it does work well with any horizontal position or at an angle. its easy to adjust its angle whilst still attached to a surface (make sure to do the screw up tight though) and As long as you can manage to find something to suction cup it too, i can see it being very versatile.
I did try this toy hand held, and though its shape makes it easy enough to hold one handed and the buttons are simple to find and easy to identify, it really works best attached to a stationary object. You can jam it up against pillows though (as i did due to lack of a convenient mirror) and that does work reasonably well.

This is a bit of a pain to clean, as its not even splash proof and has many crevices that can be hard to get into. The majority of the body (and most of the surfaces you will handle while using) are easily wiped down, but the screw indents, the indent around the control panel and inside where the dildo fits are definitely places that need extra attention.

I really enjoyed this toy, at the same time i found it slightly frustrating to use, due mostly to my lack of convenient shiny surfaces. But if you have a wall mirror, shiny bathroom tiles or convenient fridge door then its alot of fun. Although its a bit fiddly to clean its got a lot going for it and is a nice way to own a sex machine without needing a lot of discreet storage or floor space. definitely something id set aside me time to use in the future.

Overall Rating: 3 out of 5 stars
(to be fair, i wanted to give this more but the suction cup is kind of critical and i couldn’t get the blasted thing to work on anything i could use it attached to)

Pros: Excellent thrusting motion and vibrations, especially patterns. Quality dildos. Felt amazing to use

Cons: Picky suction cup, fiddly to clean and rather noisy

Bottom Line: Suction cup Needs a shiny flat surface. Otherwise a lot of fun to use and very versatile.

4 Likes