My Reviews

The Satisfyer Endless Fun Rechargeable Couples Vibrator

I was recommended this by the lovely peeps in the community as an alternative type of toy to compliment our current collection.

So its unconventional in its design, I wasn’t entirely sure how best to use it at first and isn’t necessarily the cheapest of toys. Upon opening you immediately see that its a well made toy, it has a nice premium feel to it, the texture is smooth and delicate and it has a nice reassuring weight to it. Charging is easy with magnetic magnetic USB cable - takes around 3 hours and gives a decent playtime - around 1:15 minutes on a full charge with pretty much constant use.

It has 3 motors, one in each ‘hook’ and one along the shaft that can be controlled independently by relatively simple button controls. The shaft is a nice size in both length and girth and it has the benefit that you can also rotate the ‘hook’ part by 180 degrees. We found that the vibrations are of the low and rumbly type rather than the zippy pitch of our bullets.

I have seen other reviews liken this to the ‘Swiss Army Knife’ of sex toys. Personally I don’t share that view and I think its a unfair comparison. This toy will not compare well against a rabbit design, or a bullet, or a prostate massager or even s traditional vibe. If your looking for a quick O your trusty go-to toy will deliver the better orgasm for you.

But that is where this toy is genius !! I find that toys often dictate the type of play a little too much. They are designed to go into or onto a particular sweet spot and deliver a great sensation. That’s fine, however, sometimes its nicer to have a spontaneous play and let your mood and the tempo of the evening decide what happens next. With the versatility of the one it can be Incorporated in to pretty much what ever takes your fancy, adding to the arousal rather than dictating it.

In short - we loved this toy, its not one for every session and probably not one for solo play. But for couples play it does exactly what it says on the tin - Endless fun, delivers please to both genders and only limited by your imagination. A great recommendation and one that will be saved for more special occasions I think. A great one to add to your collection
PB

6 Likes