My Reviews

Lovehoney plus size smoothing sleeveless crotchless bodyt

Floral fancy

I really liked this little number. The fabric is soft and surprisingly stretchy all the way through both the lace and solid black sections. It was nice and easy to put on, though i did have to wriggle it over my hips a bit, but went on quickly and was very comfortable to wear.

I loved the floral decoration on the fabric, which reminds me of peonies, and looks very classy in person. The smoothing aspect worked well without being uncomfortable and it definitely flowed over my pudgy bits nicely. I personally found this worked best through my tummy and sides. my bum also looks amazing in it though and the lace detail on the back and hips was just gorgeous, fit well and flattered my curves nicely.

Admittedly as Im a 16 on top, 20 on bottom, with a 40 B cup It did take a little fiddling to get the looser top of the back to sit right. But since I’m a size down on the top i thought it was a very good fit all things considered and still looked very nice on.
I found the cups a bit gappy, though as the materials so stretchy it ruched nicely instead of gaping so didnt detract from the look fo the piece for me and just looked a design feature. But its definitely not snug through the breasts if you have a smaller cup size.

Theres also a line of grippy material (like you find of strapless bras) running under the bust and round the back, so its pretty easy to adjust it without having to worry it will slip down again. This want off putting though and i found you couldn’t feel it once you had the body on.

The main panel it opaque, which i liked as it means (due to it also being crotchless) if I’m having a self conscious day about my stretch marks, i don’t have to take it off to have fun.

Definitely a nice no fuss number i will throw on again when i want do some sexy stuff without having to worry how my tummy looks. Comfortable and very sexy, especially from the back.

my review isnt up yet, so cant remember what staars i gave it

6 Likes